I lucked into staying a single night at the Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort this weekend. We made a last-minute decision to head out of town for the weekend. I only had about an hour to decide on a direction for the drive, so I did a quick web search. I decided that the mountains surrounding Leavenworth would be a nice change from being in the city. Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort was one of the choices presented that I hadn't seen before. The prices were reasonable and the pictures looked inviting so I took a chance.
Let me just say that the pictures online do not do this place justice. There is so much more to the place than you see online. There's a gym, library, soaking pool and sauna in addition to beautiful mountain surroundings. The room was spacious and could have easily slept 5-6 adults. I will definitely be back and will remember to pack a swimsuit next time!
- Also Known As:
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel Leavenworth
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Hotel
- Sleeping Lady Mountain Retreat Leavenworth
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The breathtaking beauty of Washington's Cascade Mountains, superb cuisine and accommodations in harmony with nature create a destination like no other. Located just two hours from Seattle and nestled into the forest on the banks of Icicle Creek, Sleeping Lady offers inspiring outdoor venues, art, beautiful guestroom and gathering places - the ideal backdrop for events, adventures and escapes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Sleeping Lady Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.