“Anniversary Getaway” 5 of 5 stars
Review of All Seasons River Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Leavenworth
All Seasons River Inn
You added All Seasons River Inn to your Saves list
8751 Icicle Road, PO Box 788, Leavenworth, WA 98826   |
Ranked #4 of 28 Leavenworth B&B and Inns
Seattle, WA
“Anniversary Getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was our first stay at a B & B and we were very impressed by the All Seasons River Inn. This is a very nice modern property, well decorated, exceptionally clean, with some very nice antique furniture and artwork throughout. The 3-story building sits above the river on a sloped/terraced property so all six guestrooms have a view of the river below thru the native evergreen trees between the building and the river. The main floor where you enter from the paved driveway and parking area is the second floor of the inn. On the main floor is the entry, and a large living room area with a high vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and wonderful river view, access to a large outside deck overlooking the river, and the two connecting dining rooms. The dining area is much like two formal dining rooms in a nice home. There is one guestroom on the main floor, The River View Suite. Downstairs on the first floor are the Enchantment, Cascade, and Serenity guestrooms, each with their own private patio/decks overlooking the river. Upstairs on the third floor are the Evergreen Suite and the River Bend room, each with their own private outside deck overlooking the river. There is also a game room and a separate TV room on the third floor with complimentary soda, ice, and tea available at all hours. There are no TV's in the guestrooms, but Wi-Fi internet access is included. (Personally, I also enjoyed the use of an acoustic spanish guitar tucked in a corner of the living room!)
All guestrooms have their own private bathrooms and all have two-person Jacuzzi tubs in addition to showers. Some of the rooms Jacuzzi tubs are next to windows overlooking the river. Being the last to leave we were able to take a quick look at all the rooms and I can honestly say that all of the rooms are elegant and romantic, all have views of the river below, and all are clean and well appointed. I wouldn't be disappointed with any of the rooms here. A favorite room here is subjective to one's own personal preference.
FYI, in the morning there was coffee and tea available in the dining area at 7:30am and wonderful breakfasts were served at 9:00am. Your room key also unlocks the front door of the inn, so if you choose to stay out late you can get back in without disturbing anyone. This is an adults only, no smoking allowed property (not even outside on the grounds).
This was a wonderful romantic anniversary getaway for us, and we will be coming back here again! We loved it! -Pam & Mike

Room Tip: The three first floor (basement) rooms would be the coolest in the summer. ALL six rooms look down...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Waterville, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My husband and I decided we needed a getaway to celebrate his return from a four month stint of working in North Dakota. We have a 2 1/2 year old son who was staying with grandma so we didn't want to go too far from home, just somewhere that was NOT home so we could relax and not worry about cleaning etc. I choose All Seasons based on the great reviews, lovely pictures of the rooms and the reputation for being peaceful.

I'm so glad we picked All Seasons!

We were greeted by Dale and Susan who showed us around the B&B. We stayed in the River Bend room which is on the main floor, right by the dining room. One might think it not to be the best of rooms due to location but we loved it because we could pop right out for breakfast in the morning and we basically had the entire living room to ourselves most evenings and mornings for a friendly (ok we snipe at each other a bit but it's a loving gesture) game of cribbage or chess.

Our room (River Bend) was cozy and we happily spent most of our weekend there. The electric fireplace was cute and I loved lounging by it while listening to an audiobook. The bench seat overlooking the river was another favorite lounging spot. I also loved the large jacuzzi tub and the tiled shower. The bed was comfortable though my only quibble was that the pillows weren't quite plump or downy enough (but I freely admit I'm a pillow snob).

Breakfast in the mornings was delicious and a welcome addition to our stay. Assistant innkeeper Julieann was a quiet but friendly presence as she presented our yummy breakfast each morning. I can't remember everything we ate but a delicious kiwi, yogurt and homemade granola sticks out in my mind as well as a wonderful raspberry scone. Oh, and how could I forget the daily dessert treats left in our room! Yum!

We had a mini-fridge in our room which was wonderful for the cheese we bought to snack on and enabled us to stay put even more! The B&B has tea and sodas available round the clock in the TV room and I nursed a cup of Earl Grey on a perpetual basis during our stay.

Now that I'm back to the daily grind I already miss All Seasons. It was exactly the relaxing trip we needed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I made a last minute decision to travel to Leavenworth for a nice solo trip to get away from the city. Browsing through listing for B&B's, the All Seasons River Inn immediately caught my attention. I booked the River Bend Suite, and it definitely was beyond my expectations. The attention to detail is amazing, and each suite is decked out with everything one needs to relax and unwind. I truly enjoyed the hospitality and will definitely return again!

Room Tip: The River Bend room had a great view and the jacuzzi tub was amazing!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Beaverton, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I found this place desperately searching for accommodations last year and happened to get them right when there was a cancellation - I didn't go for the "romantic" aspect as I was traveling with a friend but nevertheless really appreciated the room and surroundings (and what a great bathroom - 2 girls after all)! Lots of nice little touches, very quiet and relaxing. Didn't have breakfast the first time around as we had long days of hiking and started very early but did take advantage the second time staying there (again, not romantic but really liked the room and convenience of the location) due to some weather and staying during the week - the food really was delicious! I will be back (if they have a room available) next time I'm traveling in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Winter Springs, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I just got home from our honeymoon away at All Seasons in Leavenworth... A far cry away from our home outside of Orlando, FL. We knew Leavenworth would be idyllic, but we never expected the experience we got with our stay at this wonderful bed and breakfast. Every little detail was just so perfect, from the peaceful music in our suite, to the tiny treats left on our dresser each day, to the absolutely AMAZING breakfasts each morning- we felt like royalty. At no time did we ever feel bothered, but the staff was always around to share a few words and ideas. There is so much care put into this place, and if you are looking to relax and just be at peace, this is an absolute must. We WILL be by back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Silverton, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Once again, we thoroughly enjoyed our time at All Seasons, literally putting the world on hold for a few short days. While there was no snow, we still were able to enjoy the beautiful scenery surrounding the inn and no snow meant trips into town for dinners and shopping was that much easier. We stayed in the Enchantment Suite again which we love for its privacy. A big difference for us this time was we were not the only guests at the inn so we had lots of company at breakfasts. Those are always special times getting to know other people while enjoying the amazing food served by Dale and Susan. This trip was mainly for relaxation and we did just that. Every morning we would be up in the living room as soon as the coffee was ready at 7:30, grab the two rocking chairs looking over the river and watch the sun rise as I knitted and my husband did crossword puzzles while we sipped our coffee. We also enjoyed a massage by Sheila who now has her studio at the inn. In the past we've enjoyed a couples massage in room, one at a time. But this time, Sheila got a colleague to help her so we had side by side massages in the studio. On the days when we have a massage in the late afternoon, we are prepared and just stay in that evening, eating cheeses and salamis (from either the Cheesemonger shop of Cured) and watching movies in the TV room (there are no TVs in the suites).
We're already thinking about going back in February, just so we can see some snow. This inn is just so beautiful and the hosts so wonderful we can't resist going back as soon as possible.

Room Tip: We've checked out all the suites (when they were empty) and prefer the Enchantment Suite. It'...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
La Jolla, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We stayed here over Labor Day Weekend in the Evergreen Suite. The room was huge and on the corner so it was very quiet. The entire house is built to face the river. The hosts were helpful but not intrusive.

Most of the suites have in-room Jacuzzi tubs. Our room had a nice King-size bed. The owners took care to include all the little extras -- excellent lighting, robes, snacks, beverages, etc. etc.

The breakfast was excellent. I prefer to eat breakfast with just my wife - but they had a standard B&B communal breakfast.

There was excellent summer weather so we actually walked into town. It's a bit of a far walk on a busy road but the shoulder is very wide (except when you cross the bridge, but there is a narrow elevated sidewalk).

It's not a wilderness location -- but it's outside of the business of Leavenworth in a woodsy setting.

Overall, it was an excellent experience.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to All Seasons River Inn? Share your experiences!