“Barvierian Village in the U.S.A.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 10 Shopping in Leavenworth
Glendale, Arizona
14 attraction reviews
“Barvierian Village in the U.S.A.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2011

This was very cool to see how the homes would look in Austria. They have many shops and good eats, also you can dress up like they do and have pictures..
A fun time with family and friends

Visited October 2011

Eagle, Idaho
3 attraction reviews
“CHOCOLATE BLISS---ahhhhhhh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Simply amazing. I took my two daughters and niece to the shop to pick out chocolates for our week long stay. We are all chocolate lovers. The owner, I believe it was him, was so helpful and patient with the two younger girls. He explained what each piece was made of and what he thought was a good pairing with what they had chose. The chocolate is amazing. Can't wait to order for my clients and my kids for the holidays, and for me of course!

Visited July 2011
PNW
8 attraction reviews
“Best chocolates - and I'm picky!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

I'm always eager to try a new chocolate store, but usually am unimpressed. These chocolates were incredible! The store is owned by a couple; the wife makes the chocolates, the husband is at the counter. We got lots of generous samples to taste, which worked well for them because we ended up buying a lot of chocolates. We also bought some jars of bittersweet chocolate sauce and pear cinnamon caramel sauce that were wonderful.

The owners obviously take great pride in their work. The chocolates are made fresh daily. They do ship chocolates, but will not do it in the summer because hot temperatures would affect the quality.

Schocolat is located at the back of lovely gift shop, so you have to look for it. If you like chocolates, make sure you make a stop here while you are in Leavenworth.

Visited July 2011
Kennewick, Washington
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2011

First off, the chocolatier's husband should teach classes on customer service. He provides amazing service, I wanted to buy something from him simply based on that. Then we got a taste and wow... All I can say is Schocolat is now a tradition!

Visited May 2011
“Wonderful chocolate !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

I love this chocolate shop ! The owner is wonderful and so helpful ! We come here every year and I would say this is my favorite place in Leavenworth , it is hands down the best chocolate I have ever had and my husband and I have sampled alot ! The prices are very fair for what it is and the selection is devine I have tryed all the flavors and love them all ! Don't miss it