Beautiful, quiet, warm and very comfortable. The staff is very polite, professional and helpful. They recommended and made reservations for us at the "Fish Bowl" and "Cafe Langley". Both great and tasty meals. Rooms are very clean, open, bright and the view of Saratoga Passage is unforgettable. The time spent in our patio to read and enjoy the view was so relaxing. The breakfast was very good and the homemade granola is fantastic. Next time we visit we will make sure we plan to stay over the weekend and plan to have the 6 course dinner. Did I mention the view??? Outstanding !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Langley built into a bluff overlooking the Cascade Mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Inn at Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Langley Hotel Langley
- Inn At Langley Whidbey Island, WA