“in my top two restaurants!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Ricardo's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 132 Restaurants in Lacey
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Intercity Transit
Portland, Oregon
“in my top two restaurants!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

amaaaaaazing steaks! actually, really good everything. we have eaten here several times and have never had anything we were very impressed with- from the appetizers to the main course to the deserts! it is cramped and the prices do seem high- but the portions are good sized. the atmosphere is fine- not pretentious at all considering the food is top notch! great date night restaurant :)

• Visited April 2012

Olympia Wa
“Excellent steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

This is a former residence converted to a restaurant so it is a bit cramped. The tables are small and there are booths that feel a bit out of place for the menu.
The prices are high, $33 for filet mignon, $15 for a drink. two of us ate for $160 inc tip
The staff is excellent and very attentive in spite of the pace on Valentines day. They are plain clothes not black tie or uniformed which lends to a more casual feel
The food was outstanding. I had the filet and it was over an inch think and I cut every piece with my fork...do not pass on the desert
I will certain go here again for a special occasion

• Visited February 2013
Lacey
“STUPENDOUS STEAK <3”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My Husband, Son and myself ate here 2 weeks ago and had a Marvelous time. We had no reservation but; were immediately seated (Sat Nite). If you want atmosphere or view, this probably isn't where you want to end up. If you want parking, that is limited, also. If it's Out-Of-This-WORLD food, Ricardo's gets the nod! My husband ordered a Salmon dinner which was other-worldly! My Son and I split the Kobe Tomahawk Steak. My small portion is pictured below. There was PLENTY of EXCELLENT Kobe Beef, steamed broccoli and garlic mashed potatoes (TASTY) Even though this meal is listed as a meal for two......there was more than two of us could possibly eat. Their wine list looked wonderful, and if you're looking for a quiet semi-dark place eeto dine....with Scrumptious food...I believe this Restaurant will be right up your alley.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Olympia, WA
“Good but very pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Reservations are accepted and probably necessary as some people came in while we were there and were turned away because there was no seating available. The restaurant appears to be in an old house and is quite small.

We started the meal with house salads which were small and nothing unusual. The price of each salad was $6 which we considered to be quite high.

We had the Chicken Marsala and the Seafood Ricardo. Both meals were a little unusual: The chicken in the marsala still had the skin on it. The seafood consisted of shrimp, crab and clams with fettuccine - The clams were served in the shell.

Overall, the food was good, but probably not worth the price. The menu can be checked out at

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Olympia
“Ricardo's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Well, the food is great, but a bit heavy and the place is a bit pricey. But the four of us who were there REALLY enjoyed our meals.

Visited November 2011