Perfect room for the price--clean, comfortable, convenient, with friendly and helpful staff. We used it as our base of operations for seeing the northwest. One day around the Olympic peninsula. The we went to Mt. Ranier. Then we went along the coast to Astoria. It was about 45 mins from the Sea-Tac airport.
Breakfast was above the average with lots of fresh fruit, but the same every day. However, the Danish pastry was to-die-for. A change in the same omelets (alternate between two) would make this an exceptional.
Rooms near casino/restaurant can be annoying with smells from the cooking if you want to open the window. The mattress seemed a little too mushy for my tastes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites.This brand new hotel is situated off Interstate 5 and offersguests new luxurious rooms and warm friendly service ateconomically sensible rates.Guests of this centrally located Lacey, Washington hotelwill find that we are the finest midpoint to explore the natural beauty of the Olympic National Park, take a drive toSeattle or Portland or even plan a day trip to Victoria.Whether your travels lead you here for business or pleasure, we welcome you to enjoy an unforgettable stay with us here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lacey Hotel Lacey
- Best Western Plus Lacey Inn And Suites