We stayed here as a half-way point between Mount Rainier NP and Olympic NP. The hotel is located really close to the I-5, with many restaurants and stores close by.
The hotel is immaculate. Check-in was fast. Our room was in perfect shape. We had a two-queen bedroom that included a mini fridge and microwave. The pool was a nice size for the kids.
Breakfast was amazing with lots of selections for everyone. We stay at Hampton Inns a lot and this Best Western had even more selections than the Hampton Inn. It looked like three people were busy keeping the area cleaned and restocked.
We had a great stay and would stay here again if we were in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites.This brand new hotel is situated off Interstate 5 and offersguests new luxurious rooms and warm friendly service ateconomically sensible rates.Guests of this centrally located Lacey, Washington hotelwill find that we are the finest midpoint to explore the natural beauty of the Olympic National Park, take a drive toSeattle or Portland or even plan a day trip to Victoria.Whether your travels lead you here for business or pleasure, we welcome you to enjoy an unforgettable stay with us here at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Lacey Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Lacey Hotel Lacey
- Best Western Plus Lacey Inn And Suites