“Excellent Dinner & Service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Coupeville, Washington
“Excellent Dinner & Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We ate here on New Year's Eve & enjoyed excellent service, I enjoyed the scallops with goat's cheese, which were excellent. I ordered the sweet hot sauce on the side, which I ended using on the squash, as it was lacking just a little in seasoning. I wished they offered more vegetable choices, but everything was delicious. My husband enjoyed his Prime Rib and the cheesecake was also good. We were very impressed by our waiter, who really earned his tip by checking back regularly & not scooting us out the door when we realized we were the last customer (at 10 p.m.)

Visited December 2012
Kari V, Owner at La Conner Seafood & Prime Rib, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are glad you had good food and good service! We do our best to keep our vegetables as fresh and local as we can, so sometimes that limits our options. Thank you for the suggestion!

Sequim
“Nice meal and warm atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed in La Conner for a weekend in December 2012, and tried several of the available restaurants. La Conner Seafood and Prime Rib was one of the only restaurants we could find that started serving dinner at 4pm rather than 5pm or later for the other restaurants in town. Also, as basic as this may seem, La Conner Seafood and Prime Rib was one of the few restaurants that were actually heated to a comfortable level at that time of day.

While the decor was a bit dated, the service was friendly and welcoming, and the food was quite good.

We enjoyed La Conner seafood and prime rib and were not disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Monmouth, Oregon, United States
“Oh my!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

When you get an opportunity stop in at the La Conner Seafood and Prime Rib House!
My wife and I were in that fair city on an adventure and found this lovely retaurant on the waterfront. EVERYTHING (no overstatement) was first rate, with the food and the service simply superb. I especially recommend their clam chowder! I've tried chowder in nearly every place I've eaten, all up and down the Oregon and Washington coast over many years. This was the best I've ever tasted. Once again, no overstatement. This is a must go esyablishment!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Marysville, Washington
“On the deck”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We so enjoy sitting out on the deck watching the activity on the 'Cut' and the sunlight sparkling on the water while eating great food and having attentive, friendly service!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Deer Park, Washington
“Outstanding!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I loved the scallops, they were cooked perfect. My favorite place in La Conner. We love the view and did I mention the food was outstanding! We will be back.

Visited September 2012