“Beautiful earrings” 5 of 5 stars

Fort Myers, FL
5 attraction reviews
“Beautiful earrings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

A great store to browse, excellent customer service. I bought a pair of laser cut cherry wood earrings shaped like leaves and lost one on the way home. It's a brand called Willow which does not have an internet presence. I called The Wood Merchant and was able to buy an exact replacement pair based on a picture I sent. They were shipped very promptly.

Visited June 2012

Gold Bar, Washington
43 attraction reviews
“Very interesting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

They have all sorts of things in here, I bought my niece a very delicate set of earrings here this time and some wood oil to protect my bowls and serving trays that is non toxic.

Visited May 2012
Seattle, Washington
21 attraction reviews
“Museum class wooden art!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2012

We always enjoy stopping by this shop whenever we visit La Conner. What they sell here is so beautiful and well-designed that it is like visting a museum. Must visit when you are in La Conner.

Visited November 2011
calif
8 attraction reviews
“Some of the most beautiful pieces would outfit my entire house”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2011

I was here about 5 years ago. Bought my wife a beatiful jewelry box. All of their merchandise is top quality, and their furtiture is outstanding. Unique designs all hand crafted and I think for the quality very reasonabily priced. Slide the drawers out, look at the shine on the table tops, see the different woods used to make each piece. Honest I don't own the store! I just love it. My wife and I both agree that La Conner has some excellent shops...not the junk that you see many places. Did I mention all the Wood Merchant merchandise is made in the USA?

Visited September 2011