“Best BLTs Ever!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Girdwood, Alaska
“Best BLTs Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this wonderful restaurant multiple times. The service is phenomenal, and the BLTs are to die for. I cannot comment on any other menu item because I have never ordered anything but the BLTs. On a nice day they have a wonderful deck overlooking the channel, and you can watch the boats sail by while you enjoy your BLT ;-)

Visited July 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Great deck on sunny night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Relaxing atsmosphere great deck or inside dining. Great crab or shrimp Louie Great service. Nice alternative to lc tavern. Fish and chips good

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“It checked off all of our boxes,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Great food, waterfront patio with a wind block, excellent view, family friendly, awesome service, good prices, decent sized servings and super tasty food! What more could you ask for? The daily seafood salad with shrimp and crab was amazing. I had heaps of seafood and real, yes REAL crabmeat. It tasted amazing and I would happily order that again and pay the reasonable $15 for that colossal, full-meal sized serving again in a heartbeat! My son ordered off the children's menu and got an adult sized serving of crisp, pinko coated fish that was done to perfection.

• Visited June 2013
Chilliwack
“Great service, food and view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

We stopped at the Waterfront Cafe on May 11, 2013. Right on the water, fabulous view. The decor and cleanliness was very impressive. I was feeling a little ill and our waitress brought me some soda water to settle my stomach, Thank you. then we had lunch, my husband had their clam chowder, made there fresh everyday. His comment, best clam chowder he has ever had in a cafe. I had their crab louie salad, wonderful, lots of crab and veggies. Then we added their Texas cheesy toast, great. I know there are lot of place to eat but your should try this one. It is the home of the Big Elvis Hamburger, it sounded great but just two much, but will try it next time, because we will be back

• Visited May 2013
Marysville
“Best Fish and Chips I have ever had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great Birthday Lunch! First time there and the food was more than good and the service was fantastic even though they were very busy. Best fish ever and seafood chowder .... Waitress even boxed my left overs on Ice so I could take it home safely!!!

• Visited May 2013