“Great for take out” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Calgary, AB
“Great for take out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

No idea what the dine-in experience is like but I love this place for takeout. Food is good and it's always ready for pickup by the time I get there (about 10 minutes.). There are a lot of Thai places in the area but I've never been given a reason to try any place else.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Great Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place has great food and service. One of my favorite dishes is Phad Kee Mao with your choice of meat.

Visited January 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Very Good Thai Food for Good Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

The service is always excellent, as is the fried brown rice with basil. Everything my husband and I have ever ordered here was very good.

Visited April 2012
Lake Mary, Florida
“Everything was really fresh and good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in on Saturday for an early dinner. I started with a half bowl of Tom Yum....really good. I asked for spicy and indeed it was. The Garlic Chicken was nicely spiced and the veggies (snow peas, broccoli and carrots) were all fresh and had a nice crunch.
The tea was good and the service was excellent. I'm glad I didn't check out the reviews before eating there or we probably wouldn't have stopped in.

Kirkland, Washington
“Good take-out, but a bit on the pricier side for Thai”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2012

A pretty good place for take-out Thai food or even dining in. They have a nice menu selection and food is prepared very well. My favorite items are probably their phad see-ew with fried tofu or the Penang chicken curry. Oh and if you're in the mood for an appetizer then the crab delight (wontons) are very good too. My only complaint is the price is generally about $5 more per item then what I've seen at Thai places in the area.

• Visited April 2012