“Average at best...” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Bothell, Washington
“Average at best...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I really wanted to like dining at this local restaurant...I'd been here awhile ago for happy hour/drinks. However, it did not meet my expectations. The food was only ok, although the crab cakes were pretty decent. The lettuce in the Crab Louie was very low grade and the crab was tasteless, and seemed partly frozen.
If you want good food AND wine do not go here. They have only a few options for wines by the glass. Your choices: 14 Hands white or red or Kendall Jackson Chardonnay. I won't go back even though the service was very good.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

“Great quality food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Great meal! I enjoyed watching the kitchen prepare my food! I will be back the next time I am in Kirkland!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kirkland, Washington
“Heading the wrong way”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I am so sorry. This restaurant used to be a favorite, but now my friends and I are avoiding it. The grime on the chairs tables, restrooms and doors has been building grime layers for too many years to ignore. The food is still great and the wait staff are legends having brought great service and smiles for years, but where is the management and the health inspectors?

Visited September 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Surprisingly good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We were recommended to this place by a local when we asked for a good seafood restaurant that didn't have to be anything fancy - just good food. I ordered the king salmon with a honey mustard sauce and it was excellent. All of our meals and drinks were good and we had good service too. The decor reminded me of one of those busy seafood places that you find in a beach town that usually has lots of fried seafood none of which is particularly good. I understand that the Crab Cracker is closing at the end of the year so they probably don't want to put a lot of money into the place at this point. But we were pleasantly surprised that THIS restaurant was very good despite the cheesy decor.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
West Melbourne, Florida
“Very sad with this choice”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The place looks like a dive, the carpet is threadbare and dreary, chairs are way too deep and narrow to be comfortable to sit in. We tried the Dungeness Crab in an alfredo sauce, newburg, and au gratin. The sauces of all of these totally overpowered the crab, but on the upside the amount of shell in each dish said the crab was fresh and not imitation. The only savign grace was dessert, if you happen to go get the Coconut Lemon pie, it is truly amazing.

Visited September 2013