“Great bar area.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Milagro Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 234 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At Milagro Cantina, sights, sounds and aromas mingle to create the romance of a Latin experience. Rich dark woods, leather accents and fiery cauldrons evoke a suave sophistication and flair. The air is filled with the aromas of dishes prepared in authentic style from the freshest local ingredients. The inspiration for the menu draws from regional Mexican cuisine, and the staff spares no detail in preparation. Join us fireside, in the lively cantina, or on the outdoor patio during a bustling summer evening.
Franklin, Tennessee
“Great bar area.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Ate here twice - once with business colleagues, second time brought my wife back on our vacation. They've got a great little bar area which we sat in both times. (Specifically the table with the fire going in the middle.) Had the shrimp tacos and they were super good. Salsa sampler was nice as well.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Redmond, Washington
“Poor quality, service & portions”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Dont waste you time here. I have eaten here 3 times expecting it will get better but that is not the case. Never again.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Elanora, Australia
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We ate here early one evening. We all enjoyed the food and can would definitely go back. On the plus side its reasonably priced too

Visited September 2012
Bellevue, Washington
“Gourmet Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been to Milagro Cantina twice. Once with a girlfriend for lunch, and once with my husband and another couple for dinner. Both times have been a great experience. I recommend the tequila flights. My girlfriend and I shared two flights - and so tasted six different tequilas. It was great fun and allowed us to really sense the subtle differences....at least at the beginning. The shots are large, so in essence we drank three shots each over lunch! A long lunch with lots of laughter.

The trio of guacamole is a real hit. The tacos are delicious and they come in an interesting and tasty variety of fillings. For the dinner we ordered short ribs and chili rellenos. Both were delicious. My husband was never a fan of Mexican - and now he is suggesting we go back to Milagro Cantina for dinner again this weekend. They won him over!

The atmosphere is also attractive. There is a large outdoor area, and two walls of the restaurant slide back to expose more tables to a covered outdoor feeling. They have beautiful decor that seems to combine elements of feng shui, as they have an eclectic mix of metal hanging lamps, wood, and a fire emerging from a waterfall over stone that appears to be a tree trunk.

We had a great experience and will back often, I am sure.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Bellevue, WA
“Surprise Excellent Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

Ordinarily I avoid Mexican restaurants because of a previous bad experience, so I was very
pleasantly surprised at this one. It is now one of my favorites. The guacamole, chile rellenos,
and short ribs were outstanding.

• Visited September 2012