“Surprisingly Tasty and Fresh! Very unique and make me feel like home.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Momoya Sushi & Sake House

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 214 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Sushi
A TripAdvisor Member
“Surprisingly Tasty and Fresh! Very unique and make me feel like home.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2006

I was on a job assignment at Evergreen hospital from Michigan for about two weeks and had been craving for some japanese food. I asked around and someone told me that there's a sushi bar near Costco that just opened and heard that it is amazing. I went and thought just to grab some nigiri and planned to head back to the hotel for some rest right after. Ended up, I can not stop eating Chef Jack's dishes. They were so good. This young chef has definitely fed my hunger yet opened my horizon on how good the rolls can be. The sea urchin he let me try for free was amazingly fresh. The cactus roll that he created was something unheard of and so tasty. I am going to stop by for sure when I return to Seattle in May. Highly recommend this place.
It is called Momoya Sushi & Sake House near by Kirkland Costco.