“Great Pub” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 28 Restaurants in Kingston
Atlanta area
“Great Pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We rode the Ferry from Edmonds to Kingston to eat here. It was a nice evening treat. I had the beer battered fish and was not disappointed. You get a lot for the money. One of my friends had the chicken pot pie that was homemade and fresh out of the oven. It was too cold to sit outside, but they have a nice big patio area.

• Visited June 2014

“Good sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Convenient location, 2 1/2 blocks from ferry terminal. Off-street parking behind the restaurant. Wide variety of lunch options, including several sandwich options. Decent selection of beverages. Service can vary, depending on time of day and number of patrons. A well-known, established local place to grab a bite to eat. We have returned often.

• Visited August 2013
“Great spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We enjoyed this place. The service was great, it was clean, good food, full bar available. Would definitely go there again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Phoenix
“A very good family lunch spot, we were welcomed warmly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

Waiting for the Ferry, we stopped in here for a bite. We had a 3 and 1 year old, 3 adults. It was not too busy on a Saturday lunch shift, but there were some locals watching a football game and it was a pleasant atmosphere. Good Menu selections. I had the Greek Burger which was excellent, my son had the best looking fish tacos I have seen in a while, and I am from Phoenix! My daughter in law had the french dip which she said was great. I was really disappointed with our appetizer, the "Roasted" garlic and goat cheese. There were 8 pita triangles about the size of a dorito, about a tablespoon of goat cheese and some pan fried garlic cloves. Some were inedible from being burnt. This recipe could have been a 10, but the pan fried shortcut compromised the quality quite a bit. I was surprised ketchup was the only condiment on the table, we didn't ask for any others I am sure they would bring them. The salsa for the tacos was anemic, looked like Pace.

The selection of beers is huge, local and domestics, and it would be a fun place with a Seahawk game on and some adult friends. The best part of the visit (the lunches were great) was the service. Fabian (sp) was very attentive to all of the patrons spread out around the restaurant, she was pleasant and very understanding of dining with the kids. I am surprised she wasn't holding one of them, I think she would have if we asked. What a great waitress, wish I could hire some like her. She never stopped moving.

• Visited November 2013
Germantown, TN
“Great location, great pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Good pub grub, great local and micro brew selection on tap, however in the last year the menu has disappointed a bit. Several of their outstanding burger selections are no longer on the menu, the pizza is quite heavy and the salads lack detail. Still all in all though, the Fillin station has earned it's place in Kingston with its friendly service, warm atmosphere and great deck seating on a nice day.

Visited August 2013