“Still sitting in the restaurant and just heard the microwave ding...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Luna Bella Ristorante

Luna Bella Ristorante
11227 NE State Highway 104, Kingston, WA 98346
360-297-2220
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 28 Restaurants in Kingston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Still sitting in the restaurant and just heard the microwave ding...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

The service was horrific, had to ask multiple times just for glasses of water, owner(?) was rude. Asked for spaghetti and Italian sausage, got spaghetti and meatballs, when telling the owner/server, the reply was "are you sure?" When the food (finally) arrived, was bland, tasteless and VERY over priced!

Is in a good location, with fair ambiance, but do yourself a favor and skip this one...

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Kingston
“pricey”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

The prices have been raised so high that's it's hard to afford. The owner was rude when we questioned the prices

Visited October 2012
Hansville, Washington
“Luna Bella”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

This restaraunt in Kingston is handy for anyone walking on the ferry from Edmonds to Kingston. It has very good Italian food and the service is also good.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Service and food were pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2010

I have mixed feelings about this place. The food was only so-so but I had a really great time eating there with my family. It's a small restaurant located in Kingston's main street that leads to the ferry dock. You can sometimes watch the cars line up outside for the ferry.

Six of us ate here on a Wednesday night so it wasn't really busy. There was one other table of 4 people, and while we were there, several people came in to pick up their takeout orders. Our service was great and our waitress was patient and professional when taking our orders.

The meals arrived 1 or 2 at a time so some of us got to eat before the others. Our server brought out a large plate of garlic bread but we had to ask for it twice. I got my oil and vinegar dressing but my actual salad never arrived.

I ordered the spinach and cheese ravioli and for the most part, it was ok. It came covered with too much white sauce. It looked like ravioli soup. It's not something I would ever order again. I really wished I had ordered the spaghetti. I don't think you can mess that up too much. My husband got the seafood linguine and he thought it was pretty tasty. Everyone else at the table seemed satisfied with their meal. The portions were generous and filling.

The atmosphere at this restaurant is friendly and homey. I don't know that I'd come here again just for the food though.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere