“Very Impressed & Grateful. . .!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Grandview Inn Motel & RV Park

Grandview Inn Motel & RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kettle Falls
Grandview Inn Motel & RV Park
You added Grandview Inn Motel & RV Park to your Saves list
978 Hwy. 395 N., Kettle Falls, WA 99141   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Kettle Falls B&B and Inns
“Very Impressed & Grateful. . .!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The new owners, (John-n-Angie Munter) have done a 180 in making this one of the BEST RV sites in the top N.E. corner of Washington state!
I'm amazed on how they make you feel welcomed and right at home here. And they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and that ALL your needs are meant!!! --- They also have motel rooms on site as well.
From a satisfied RV'er, I Highly recommend your next nice visit here.
Very Reasonable rates as well.
From: JCWISDOM [ DOT ] COM :) *

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Shelton
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

Above average "mom and pop" motel: most of the guests were in the RV Park behind the motel unit. Very good price, clean room. Possibly the best choice in Kettle Falls... The Grandview is at the west end of town: grocery and restaurants 1km east.

Room Tip: It's a single row of rooms, parking across the driveway from the units.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Polson, Montana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

Very nice small RV Park. Got in after dark, staff was very friendly and even helped me park my camper trailer. Could use a little better lighting. Rest rooms very clean and private. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Redmond, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2014

Recently had an occasion to stay at Grandview Inn at Kettle Falls Wa, met with new owners Angie and John. This young couple are making good changes right from the get go. with Angie`s wonderful
attitude at the office to John`s fixing things as fast as he can,, this will be a first class rv park by this time next year..Way to go..

Room Tip: choose the east end of motel if possible..
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Centralia, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2014

I recently stayed two nights and met the new owners. Very nice and super accommodating people. I lived in this area many years so I when I went back to visit, I chose the Grandview, since it was so conveniently located.

The price was fantastic, really helped my budget stretch. As mentioned, the owners were lovely. Made you feel like family. The grounds are nicely groomed and clean. Very cozy and nice. When walking my dog (yes, they are pet friendly), I walked by the RV Park area and it was very pretty back there. We even saw a beautiful (and huge) rabbit nibbling grass near an RV, and it wasn't the least bit spooked.

My room was very small, but super clean, with a cute lodge or cabin look to it. There was a small microwave and small mini-fridge, and the motel mini-coffee pot, so I had all I needed. The bathroom didn't have a tub, it was a shower stall, but again, for the price, that was plenty good enough, and it was very clean. I was able to park close to my room, and again, the look and feel of the property was very nice, woodsy and park-like; cozy and comfortably relaxed. Free wi-fi was included. It was slow, but that was to be expected for a fairly remote, small town access, but it did the job fine for me. Inside the office, they had various things you could purchase, such as cold drinks and live worms for fishing. And the river was only a couple minutes away.

It was a fun stay, and I am sure that when I'm back in the area I'll be giving them a call again! With the new owners' plans, it will be even better next time, I have no doubt!

• Stayed September 2014, traveled solo
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2014

We found this spot to stop and camp on our recent motorcycle trip. The owners were so friendly on our arrival and as the camping mid week was not busy, they let us use a serviced RV site for our tent so we could park our bikes close by the tent. The washroom and shower facilities were in good condition and very clean, a treat at the end of a day or riding. It is not too far from town so we were able to walk in for supper.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Lethbridge, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

We came here after driving all day in a large 5th wheel to which we were somewhat unaccustomed. John and Angie, the new owners, were so helpful, welcoming and friendly! They helped us park, sort out hoses and so on, and couldn't have been nicer. The location is lovely, quiet and very reasonable. We would certainly come here again.

• Stayed September 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Grandview Inn Motel & RV Park? Share your experiences!