“I heart grape leaves ” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“I heart grape leaves ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

First time visit after a Seahawks game - Go Hawks!!
We've eaten at numerous Greek places around so figured we'd try this local one. Grape leaves were yummy, Greek iced tea was yummy, baklava was yummy. We'll be back to try more.

Kent, Washington
“What a Disappointment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

It is not only clear that Greeks are not running it - as most ethnic food is done "with heart."
I have been there before but up-dating... it is definitely a disappointment - hummus was the worse I have tasted - seemed as if made with sour cream (was told it was tahini0 - no texture, more like liquid.
I would give it 1 star but the décor is OK - as if "Greek."
I had falafel sandwich, spanakopita, and dolmadakia. The last one with tzatziki sauce (yogurt) - vine leaves with rice was the best.
The rest - nothing "special." Disappointment.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Enumclaw, Washington
“Great Greek!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have known about this place for years and every time we go we are never disappointed! Always great food (we get the gyro platter). The salads are always yummy (I believe they make their own dressing). Even my young kids got full bellies! And even stuffing ourselves as much as we could we still left with a rather large to-go box. The only thing that I would tell them is that their chocolate cake seemed a little old or hard but that didn't stop us from eating it! Ha! The service was wonderful! Extremely nice waitress. Very accommodating and friendly. We will definitely be back soon!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kent, Washington
“Time for Greek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great place we have been going there for years. Love the Greek Ice Tea and Greek Fries. The Gyros salad is enough for two people. Friday nights they have a belly dancer. Try the Saganaki or flaming cheese. Oopah!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

This has to be best Greek food around. Perfect place to take wife for dinner. We go there at least twice a month.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Spiros Greek Island? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Spiros Greek Island, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.