“Best Of Kent,WA” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Paolo's Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 255 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 240th
Kent, WA
“Best Of Kent,WA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Paolo's Italian Restaurant in Kent, WA has been voted the Best in Kent for Italian food. Each dish is made to order. This is not fast food it is good, fresh food.

Paolo's also has wine dinners about once a quarter where a different winery is featured. The owner & Chef, Paul, pairs the five coarse meal to the wines. Check out their website for wine dinner dates and info. We are very lucky to live close to Paolo's so we can decide to go in a moments notice.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Kent, WA
“The best Italian cuisine in Kent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

We have never been disappointed, great food every time we have gone there. Paul uses only the freshest ingredients and the bread is fantastic. I like how they give you a choice of side dishes to make the meal a little diet friendlier. Who cares, though, when you're slopping up the sauce in the Scallops Tuacca or the Pollo Satimboca. Or tripping out over the understated but heavenly desserts. Yum! Don't expect a fast food restaurant. It's Italian where the meal is the event of the day, to be enjoyed, savored and shared with good conversation.

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seattle
“Sucky Suckerton”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

Absolutely horrible. My boyfriend remembered going to Paolo's years ago and had fond memories...I'm not sure what has gone wrong since then. We arrived about an hour before closing for dinner and CLEARLY our patronage wasn't wanted. There were less than a handful of filled tables but we had to wait atleast 5 minutes to be seated. Then we had to wait even longer for our order to be taken. We ordered some "special" appetizer that we thought was baked mozzerella but ended up being essentially one (maybe two) mozzarella string cheese sticks cut up and fried.
My favorite part of the meal was when my boyfriend's salad came and we realized that there was no fork included with our table silverware. So when the waitress finally came by he had to ask for a fork and she acted like she was "put out" for this small request. Then when my entree salad came I had to ask for a fork and the waitress looked at my like I was crazy for wanting a fork to eat my salad with! I really didn't need a fork because I didn't eat the salad. The waitress had her thumb stuck in my salad bowl TOUCHING the lettuce when she arrived. The simple spaghetti and meatball entree that was also ordered was pretty bland and nothing special.
My second favorite part of the meal was that the waitress kept looking at her watch as she passed our table and as she cleared the silverware and napkins off of the empty tables. We were not there after closing, we were there DURING the posted service hours. Needless to say we were eager to leave.
We will never return to this place with subpar food and a waitress that didn't want patrons. (We visited in October 2010)

• Visited April 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, WA.
“Best in Kent if you have the time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

One of the best places to eat in Kent. Service is slow but the food is worth it. Always have to ask continually for more bread and butter.

“Overpriced for marginal food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2011

The food and service are just OK, not worth the price. The portions are small and bland. Doubt waste your time or money here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Paolo's Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Paolo's Italian Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.