Older building, but nicely maintained. They are upgrading. Very clean rooms, great staff, comfy beds, WiFi internet, laundry facility. Stayed at this location a week while vacationing in Seattle area. The location was great for us, for the attractions we wanted to see. Was in the middle really. Near Anacortes, Tacoma, Seattle, etc. Location was key with us. One bad experience, one morning, but was not the hotels fault. An unsupervised child pulled a fire alarm at 7:50 am. Talk about rude awakening. Again though that was not the fault of the hotel. Otherwise we had a very pleasant experience at the hotel. Would recommend to anyone. There was a little farmers market stand within walking distance of this location, it was GREAT.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel
- Crossland Economy Studios Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.