I stayed at the Crossland in Seattle in the end of April. The room was clean and spacious and there was no sight of bedbugs. The hotel itself was alright, but on the day room service was supposed to come they never came to clean. The neighborhood seemed decent and it was very close to the airport, but if you are going to Seattle mainly for the city you may want to find a closer hotel because it took around an hour to reach the downtown.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle - Kent Hotel
- Crossland Economy Studios Kent
- Crossland Economy Studios Seattle
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Crossland Economy Studios - Seattle - Kent - Des Moines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.