“Amenities of some of the higher chains without the price tag.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Kent
Anacortes, Washington
“Amenities of some of the higher chains without the price tag.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

I've stayed at this Comfort Inn on several occasions now and the service and quality are always the same. Plush beds that sleep well. Updated furnishings (flat screens) with fridge and microwaves. Rooms are spacious even with a king and I've never found any housekeeping issues to complain about. The rooms have an overall sense of cleanliness. Staff is always friendly. Walking distance to one fast food and one homestyle restaurant. Despite relatively busy four lane and freeways, no road noise. Will return here every time I have work in the area. Price for a king is often about $70-$80.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Newport News, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

My wife & I recently stayed here for 12-days while visiting family throughout the greater Seattle area.

In many ways the Manager, Melissa, made the stay very enjoyable and positive by her genuinely friendly nature, and her willingness to provide A+/excellent customer service throughout the stay. She & my wife hit it off from the time we checked-in, and they had several brief, but very enjoyable chats.

Other highlights were the indoor pool; though a tad on the cooler side -- the hot tub right next to it made it work. In the room; the king size bed was exceptionally comfortable, and the min-fridge, desk/office chair, and lounging chair were all of good quality and comfort. The full-breakfast each morning was a great value-add, and at 5:30pm each night you could come down and grab a couple freshly baked chocolate chip cookies which were a nice touch. There is also a really great restaurant right across the street called 'Mitzels'; we ate there once, but ordered several meals by phone and had our meals delivered to the hotel.

There were a few areas we saw that could be improved upon. Unfortunately, you'll find the towels in the bathroom are among the smallest & thinnest you'll ever find in any hotel; we simply asked for extras each day, but found it a bit of a hassle in that one of us would have to trek down to the front desk. The coffee pot in the room was near useless (it was one of those 2-cup makers where it took the coffee forever to drip through). The bathroom fan didn't work so the mirror was consistently fogged up.

All in all ---- we really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Melissa G, Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites Kent, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Scott & Elia,

Thank you for such a great review. We really enjoyed having you stay with us here at Kent Comfort Inn and do hope to see you when you return from your next mission. We will definitely have new, fluffy towels awaiting your return. Hopefully, the Choice brand will allow us to change our coffeepots soon, so we can be more accommodating.

Have safe travels and a great holiday.

Sincerely, Melissa
Kennewick, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Room was quiet, clean and modern without any old or worn out furniture or carpeting. Staff was congenial and friendly. Decent breakfast and the dining area was well attended to and clean. Also a nice restaurant across the street. Easy access to the Valley Freeway. The room was well worth the price charged and I would stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for the kind review and we look forward to you staying with us again.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel, very happy with everything. The last night of my vacation before going home, very satisfied with my stay. I would definately recommend this place to a friend. I will look to comfort inn again in the future, and if I need to stay in this area again I will definately stay here.

• Stayed September 2013
Sandy, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Staying here for pleasure and found the rooms to be well appointed and clean. Staff was very friendly. Disappointed there were no chocolate chip cookies as listed since that's always a nice evening snack. Turns out there were several sport teams staying the night we were there - which was real apparent at breakfast the next morning. The breakfast room was really small and hard to get to anything with all the people trying to cram into it.

I'm guessing a week day stay would be much more relaxed. Plus this is an easy hotel to get to. We drove to Seatac the next morning and it was under 15 minutes.

Room Tip: Halls are long so ask for a room not too far from the entrance or elevator.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Richland, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

My children and I enjoyed our stay. When we first walked in the room, it smelled so clean. The hot breakfast was excellent and delicious. Also the beds were very comfortable and the service staff was wonderful!Great Wi-fi connection too!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was bumped from another hotel in the area and re-booked into the Comfort Inn by Expedia. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant when I arrived late after a horrible ordeal at another hotel in the area that over booked.
The lobby, rooms and hallways were exceptionally clean and my room was immaculate. The service was excellent and I couldn't ask for anything more. I'll definitely add this hotel to my list of must stays when I'm in the area again.
Thank you for being so accommodating!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Inn and Suites Kent? Share your experiences!