“Miniature Golf Reasonably Priced” 5 of 5 stars

2019 West Meeker St, Kent, WA 98042
253 854 3673
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Riverbend Golf Complex, located 20 minutes from Seattle and Tacoma, offers a championship 18 hole golf course, 9 hole par 3 course, covered driving range, miniature golf course, and a fully stocked pro shop. Whether you are playing our challenging 18-hole golf course, or with the family playing miniature golf, golfers of all abilities are sure to have an enjoyable time at Riverbend Golf Complex.
Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Miniature Golf Reasonably Priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My teens and I had a great time at Riverbend and you cannot fault a city for supporting miniature golf with their typical links. We always try to find one miniature golf course on our trips and this one was not filled with crazy windmills or giants, but it was a good test of our putting skills. They have lovely landscaping and the holes seem to be well maintained. Thanks for the fun excursion and kudos to municipal government for promoting family time with this course!

Visited June 2014

Minneapolis
“Great deal for twilight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

You can't beat the price for twilight during midweek after 5. The course is less busy and you can play 9 in 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Saying that Friday night is the opposite. With league night it is best to avoid it all together.

Visited June 2014
Seattle
21 attraction reviews
“We like the driving range and pro shop.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I like to go hit a bucket of balls once in a while. Very low key. Nothing fancy, but we don't need much. The best part is they offer Groupons for buckets of balls. I can never go wrong with that as a gift for my golf fanatic husband. They never go to waste.

Visited September 2013
las vegas
“Reasonable Price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I only paid $18 for the rounding. It is very reasonable price. Everything was very clean and well maintained. I really like it and whehter was fantastic. Also I really enjoyed Sharis restaurant near by. It 's chheap and plenty of option you can choose.

Visited September 2013
“Centrally located”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I like this course because it is so easy to get to and centrally located. Yet the view of Mt Ranier is uncluttered.

Visited August 2013