“Best sushi on town” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
WA
“Best sushi on town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2014

I am not a real good fish eater, let alone RAW fish. Sushi Mori changed me. The food is all made to order and is super fresh. I have eaten here about 15-20 times in the last 12 months. I have never gotten sick from the RAW food and always leave VERY satisfied!

Visited November 2014

Richland, Washington
“My New Favorite Place To Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2014

I was looking for a good Sushi place here in Tri Cities, I was checking out reviews. This place seemed to have all good reviews so we gave it a try. It is a small place and it was about 3/4 full when we walked in. Two large groups and neither one had their food so I thought this might be a really long wait. We sat down and within 30 seconds, we were greeted and menus delivered. Everything looked appetizing but finally decided and it was less than 5 minutes and our order was taken. Now for the long wait I thought. The other two tables were served in record time and in less than 8 minutes, here came our food, wow! The Cali Crunch was to die for and I will return just for that alone. The California Roll (Hand Roll) was outstanding. Large portions, staff was very fast and very friendly. We used to have to go to Ellensburg for good Sushi, but no longer. Sushi Mori is now a favorite for us. Give it a try, price is very fair and not over priced. We had three entrees and an appetizer with two sodas and the bill was only $31.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richland, Washington
“Great Place for sushi or sashimi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

We love the food and the service. If you like California rolls they have a lot to choose from. Good Value for the food and great quality

Visited March 2014
“A surprise and delight”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

We made the classic mistake of judging a book by it's cover here. We walked in one time and thought it looked a little bit odd for a sushi place as it's got a different kind of decor I suppose. We were wrong! After a friend said she thought it was was the best sushi in town, we decided to give Sushi Mori a try. It is really good! I personally prefer it over all other choices in town. The service is great, the sushi is yummy, and they are very accommodating here. The Spicy Tuna is especially yummy. Try this place!

• Visited July 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great, friendly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Ordered seaweed salad, house salad, maguro and a geisha roll. All were delicious! I would come back here again!