“Excellent motel and great value” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Kennewick
Seattle, Washington
“Excellent motel and great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2007

We stayed one night on our way to Washington from Colorado. This was without question the best value of the seven motels we stayed at during our vacation. Room large, with separate sitting area and desk. Very clean. Friendly service. Outstanding free breakfast including waffles, french toast, biscuits and gravy, and eggs and bacon. Large indoor pool, exercise room. Pet friendly with extensive dog-walk areas. No complaints, for once.

• Liked — Large room, friendly service
  • Disliked — No complaints
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fairview Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2007

I have stayed at this property for years and this last time I was I was removing a belt from my jeans to which a Gerber Knife was attached, it fell on the floor and I decided to leave it there until I returned that eve. I returned to the room and immediately looked on the floor and under the bed, no knife.

This is a great property and I was dismayed to find this had happened.

The breakfast here is the best with one of the largest selection of food items I have ever seen. Great coffee and pleasant staff always...

Stayed May 2007
Lebanon, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2006

We booked the room on our return trip homeward from Spokane after hearing some unfavorable reviews on the Kennewick La Quinta. We stayed at the Pasco Best Western on our way to Spokane and loved it so much we thought we couldn't go wrong with this Best Western. In my opinion it wasn't up to the Pasco standards but we still enjoyed our stay. It was everything I would expect from a Best Western hotel as we prefer to stay at this brand of hotel. Had a great location near shopping and restaurants. My only complaint was the long trips to your room as you had to enter through the main door or a back door that was far from any rooms as well.

• Liked — value and location
  • Disliked — very long trip from front of hotel to your room
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2006

We stayed here for two nights out of a week long trip thru WA state. By booking our room in advance, at a non-refundable discount rate, we paid less than we have at many other hotels that are not even comparable in quality, cleanliness and comfort.

My husband enjoyed the suana and pool, while I found it convenient to update our travel plans in the business center. He had biscuits 'n' gravy, sausage and eggs for breakfast, my nephew had waffles with strawberries and whipped cream and I enjoyed gourmet coffee, yogurt and a selection of breads. The continental breakfast room was so cheery and lovely and since we had other friends and relatives staying in the motel for a family wedding, it gave us another opportunity to visit.

I can truly say the rooms were very large and comfortable, immaculate and QUIET ... something I appreciate most in a hotel room.

This motel is a GREAT place to stay. Staff are friendly, the value can't be beat, the location is convenient to the interstate and everything in the tri-cities area. If I return to tri-cities, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else!

South Carolina Traveler

• Liked — The continental breakfast was extra special.
  • Disliked — Only one computer - had to wait to use it, although people were considerate about use
  • Tips/Secrets — Get the best rate by booking directly through the hotels website, non-refundable
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled on business
Pitt Meadows, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2006

We stayed here for two nights and found it very nice. My husband was there to play golf and the course was just about a half mile away. I liked the location as I could just walk across a parking lot into Walmart.

The beds were comfortable and the place was very clean. The continental breakfast was good. There were scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, etc. Even strawberries and whipped cream for the waffles. Great cookies each evening.

I would definitely stay there again.

• Liked — location
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2006

This hotel is OK but not fantastic. Our room was near the pool and there were a lot of kids running and screaming in the hall. The beds were pretty hard. We didn't try the breakfast, but the cookies were always gone. We found a few gigantic cobwebs in the room.

• Stayed July 2006, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Boise ID
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2006

This was my first stay at this Best Western. I travel extensively throughout the Northwest so making comparisons with other similar properties is pretty easy.

Quite frankly I'm not sure why there are so many high ratings. I thought the property was simply ok. Average sized room and amenities - something I would expect from a Best Western but not anything out of the ordinary. I did notice that a piece of furniture that used to be adjacent to the TV cabinet was missing which gave me little surface space to put my belongings. I thought most motels have eliminated dispensers for soap and shampoo in the shower/bathtup but not this motel. And plastic or paper cups don't impress me much.

The front desk staff was very courteous and helpful and the breakfast buffet was higher quality than most. Coffee provided in the lounge at evening cookie time was cold.

• Liked — Price
  • Disliked — room layout
  • Stayed July 2006, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!