“Great Front Desk” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 15 Hotels in Kennewick
Portland, Oregon
“Great Front Desk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

arrived with a voided voucher, Rochelle and Jacquelin phoned Customer Service and got it all straightened out... within 5 minutes, it was all good...... the pool was open 24 hours and that was great as I had a very long day and would not have made it to the hot tub otherwise....

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

jimgibson7, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear nancin8rr

Thank you for your review of my hotel. I am so pleased that my staff took care of you.

Jim Gibson General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Walla Walla, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

we unexpectedly spent the night at this Best Western, it's very nice with excellent beds. Spotless hotel, courteous staff, one of the best hotel breakfasts I've had. it's on the edge of town, but nothing is very far away in Tri-Cities. Our room (a single king) was huge.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

jimgibson7, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear Michael R

Thank you for your review of my property. I happy to hear you enjoyed your stay & that my staff was friendly.

San Pedro
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

No one knew how the hawk got to the front door of the hotel, but the night clerk got us a box and towel for it, then she took it to a vet when animal control said they couldn't come. Our hearts were warmed knowing someone cared. That's going over the top......congrats.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Im4dogs

Thank you for your comments about my Front Desk Supervisor she really does care & is a very giving individual.

Pilot Rock Oregon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were greeted and checked in very quickly. The employees were helpful and very pleasant. The room was spotless (I check EVERYTHING OCD) We loved the breakfast that was provided with the stay, the best I've had of a buffet type meal. Each employee we came in contact with was very nice and quick to answer any questions we had. Since our stay was medical related, we had questions about pharmacy services, quickest way to get there, etc. All help was greatly appreciated. I would highly recommend this as a clean, nicely appointed place to stay. Loved that it was pet friendly, large area for the pup to run and bark (stray kittie to chase was even provided) Great value for the services received.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Karen F.

Thank you for your review of my property. I happy to read your observations of the standards we try to maintain & that my staff took care of you.

Kootenays, BC, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

We only stayed here one night, but were thrilled to find that it was pet-friendly as we were travelling with our Westie. Quick & efficient check-in, treats for the furkid (and also for us, as we stay at BW's at every opportunity), and a fabulous room right near the pet walk exit.

The room was terrific - large, clean, quiet. We were awakened by the enticing smells of a very full breakfast buffet the following morning. Eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, pastries, biscuits 'n gravy.... I don't think there was anything one could want for breakfast that wasn't there! We were very impressed.

Easy walk to several fast-food places, as well as a sit-down Mexican restaurant & Japanese restaurant. Walmart behind the hotel. Many other restaurants & shops within a few minutes drive.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, nor would I hesitate to recommend this property to anybody else.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear KellyBS123

Thank you for your comments & your recommendation of my property. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay & my staff.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

The staff was friendly and very helpful. They had a few amenities, like cookies & milk at 6PM plus breakfast included. The lobby was warm and inviting and the rooms were clean. My only complaint is that I could smell the breakfast cooking at 5AM & it was unappetizing.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

jimgibson7, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Janet F.

Thank you for your review of my property. I am pleased to see that my staff was friendly & you found your room clean as it should be. I am sorry you found the breakfast smells unappealing.

Enterprise, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had a fantastic overnight stay at this beautiful hotel. I especially love how the pool, hut tub, and sauna are open 24 hours to accommodate crazy schedules. The breakfast was plentiful and good. The hotel looks great and is very comfortable!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Randy G.

Thank you for your review of my Hotel. I am happy you were able to enjoy the Pool area & that you enjoyed our breakfast.

Jim Gibson General Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Kennewick Inn? Share your experiences!