“Pretty Good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Kennewick
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Pretty Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Comfortable, clean, friendly staff. I stay in lots of hotels and this was worth returning to. New carpet in some of the rooms. Bar and breakfast were helpful to have access to. Rooms have mini fridge and microwave.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Kennewick, WA. We look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Monmouth, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a good Hilton Garden Inn. The rooms are what you'd expect from a Hilton Garden Inn. The fitness center is good and has newer cardio and free weights. There is an indoor pool and hot tub. I had breakfast, dinner, and cocktails in the restaurant, all were good. I would recommend the glazed salmon.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Calgary
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Clean Rooms, New design, Fresh interior, well located. Everything here was well suited to our needs. But the most outstanding feature was the restaurant in the hotel, which for only $10.00 served up a full breakfast buffet including made-to-order omelettes, with all the fixins.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Blacksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I always try to stay at HGI when convient and this one didnot disappoint. Good food, good service and good room. Clean and comfortable. Good exercise area and pool area to unwind. I would stay here again!

Stayed January 2012
Seattle, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I travel to the Tri-Cities area alot for work. I usualy try and stay here if I can get a reservation! But my last trip here makes me want to change hotels. When I checked into the hotel with my family I felt that the front desk "Lead" Merit was very rude. When we were checking in he was outside smoking. He seemed like he was in a rush to get us checked in so he could go finish his smoke break. We wanted a list of family friendly places to take our kids and instead he gave us a book of vinyards to check out! Lucky for us the next morning Amanda at the front desk was able to make up for it. She gave us some great trails to take the kids and a really nice park. She was able to give some great food ideas. She knows the best sushi place in town!! It's a must try! And she was great when we checked out of the hotel. The few times passing through the looby at night, good luck finding someone there to help you. But the rest of the staff was great!! Breakfast in the morning is a little expensive but well worth the cost! Housekeeping kept the room clean and providing extra blankets and towels was not a problem.

Room Tip: Third floor is the best.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve during your check-in. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience. We try very hard to make sure every guest has a rewarding stay and are very glad you received exceptional service during the rest of your stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Gig Harbor, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Just completed a three week stay at the Garden Inn kennewick which has always been good in the past. That being said, the gild is off this lilly. Checked in first week as a Diamond member and got a room on the third floor as usual. Shower was broken, toilet broke the last night. Upon check-out the next morning, asked the desk not to give me that room again. Checking in following Monday, same room but was assured the problems were fixed. Went to the room, shower still broken, but this time decorated with someone elses pubic hair. Nice. Asked for another room, got one on the 2nd floor overlooking the HVAC system. Moldy bathroom fixture and lots of noise! The highlight? The hockey fans who partied from midnight until 2:30 am, when the dude in the next room started hocking up hairballs, no doubt he licked his tub...
Oh, and don't ask for them to email you your reciept, you will never get it.

Room Tip: Ask for a thrid floor room, or you will be up all night with the folks stomping above you and the lo...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you encountered issues with the cleanliness and functionality of your guest room, I sincerely apologize for this. These are areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. We have reported the shower head and bathtub issues to our maintenance team to correct and have asked our housekeeping team to keep an eye out for signs of similar issues so that we may prevent them moving forward. I am sorry to hear that noise was an issue during your stay; while we do have additional security and overnight managers available during high traffic periods we certainly do encourage for guests comfort and safety that they contact the front office so we can calm the issue. I apologize that you're comfort was interrupted by other guests and I have shared your review with our security team to ensure that this is not an opportunity in the future. I'm so sorry that we were unable to exceed your expectations and I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again.

Thank you again, I appreciate your honest feedback.

KENNEWICK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed here a couple of weeks ago and I can't wait for another opportunity. The rooms and amenities were everything I have come to expect from HGI, but the customer service attitude that I encountered was simply awesome. At the top of the list of those employees that made me feel like a princess in my own castle was Merit. He made me feel special by having a solution to any complication I voiced. He offered great ideas for dining options and suggested some wonderful shopping ideas. All of the employees I interacted with made me feel like they were glad I was there. If you want Royal Treatment you will enjoy staying at this HGI.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
MilesWilkins, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Kennewick, WA. We strive to make our hotel feel like a home away from home for our guests and I love to hear Merit succeeded in making this happen.

See you on your next stay,

Assistant General Manger

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick? Share your experiences!