“Fresh, tasty Indian food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kennewick, Washington
“Fresh, tasty Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I went to the lunch buffet. Everything was fresh and tasty. Lots of my favorites, both vegetarian and omnivore fare. I will definitely return. This restaurant is quite new.

Visited August 2012

Kennewick, Washington
“We'll be back...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

The hubby and have been excited to try this joint, and we weren't disappointed! We had the dinner Chicken Tikka Saag (chicken with spinach) the texture and flavor was HEAVENLY. I practically licked the bowl clean. The dinner option comes with naan (really tasty), a yogurt sauce (perfect too temper the heat), a lentil curry (we weren't too fond of it a little bland), a veggie side (lots of okra... loved loved loved the taste and texture), and a rice pudding with tapioca, raisins and cashews (it was so simple and the perfect sweet ending). The service was perfection, our waiter was attentive and tried to explain everything and answered all my questions. Sweet people, delicious food.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pasco, WA
“Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

This is a new restaurant in the Tri-Cities. It has been open less than a month.I have visited this restaurant twice now. I love it. The food is very very good. The buffet features many dishes and sauces. It offers a wide selection of Indian cuisine to encounter in one visit. The atmosphere is quiet and pleasant. The servers are very polite. This is currently my favorite restaurant in the Tric-cities.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
kennewick
“Not the Best not the Worst”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

As far as I know there are only two Indian restaurants in town. I love Indian food. This restaurant will appeal to those folks who don't like the other one. But seriously the food is tastier in the other "dumpy" looking place. This place looks better, has nicer carpet, and nicer tables. Don't get me wrong, the foods not bad but the food in the other dumpy place is more sumptuous.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere