“Fun place! ” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 185 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: American
“Fun place! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I've been here twice now. Both times we have brought another couple with us and had a great time! The house beers are good and my wife loved her cocktails. Food is good as well, I'd recommend for a night out with friends

Kennewick
“Our default place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Whenever my wife and I want to go out and nothing else sounds good Ice Harbor at the Marina is our default resteraunt. Great craft beer good food and excellent service that always make us feel welcome.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Portland, OR
“Great sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

We stopped by this brewery for a light lunch and to sample their beer last month. Many food choices on the menu. We had the BBQ wings, which were great. I had the beer sampler that also proved to be good. A lively atmosphere to watch sports. We'll return again to try breakfast.

Visited December 2013
Oregon
“Fun place out on the "spit"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is the satellite restaurant facility for Ice Harbor Brewing, which is in downtown Kennewick. The restaurant is out on the Clover Island spit, practically right on the river. We've been here multiple times and have nothing to complain about. We like many of their beers and it is easy to get enough to eat by ordering small plates. We love their lettuce wraps, ceviche and chicken wings. Service is always better than average, even when they are busy. Fun place. We'll be back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Prosser, Washington
“Fun Place with Great Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is bar food; but it's good bar food. Reading through the reviews I wonder if people have extremely high expectations of bar food, or I just have very low ones (granted I spent much of my college years in dive bars eating $1 hot dogs...).

The location on Clover Island offers some nice views (not the best, and the actual building is kinda weird, obviously built for office space initially), it's a good location to feel like you're just out of town. The staff is friendly. The food is decent (I generally stick with burgers or the fish tacos).

Prices are good, and the beer is great, especially if you're a fan of hoppy IPAs. Not sure if they still offer it, but they once had $1 pints during the day on Monday. Best deal in town.

• Visited July 2013