“Old but clean” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 16 hotels in Kennewick
st louis,mo
“Old but clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed 2 nights at the Quality Inn while visiting grandchildren. The lobby was torn up being remodeled and the hotel looked very old. I almost didn't stay. I decided to try one night. The bed was very comfortable, Our room was clean and the hotel was very quiet. I would stay again. It is nothing fancy but it is centrally located and clean.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
University Place, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

This may be an older property, but it feels brand-new inside, in the lobby and in the room. We'd stayed at the adjacent Comfort Inn before, but tried the Quality this time since it was cheaper and we were there only one night. Outstanding value for the money. Will definitely do it again when we're in town.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Vernon, B.C.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Nothing fancy but the Quality Inn in Kennewick represents good value. For under $100/night, you get a clean hotel with a decent breakfast and free parking/internet. It's not the Four Seasons but what do you expect for this price? Good job Quality Inn Kennewick. I would definitely stay there again.

Boise, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Booked for 4 people one night we were given a king room with sofa sleeper. Inquired about 2 queens told there were none. The rm we were given had a broken fridge, seal falling off and door bent. Back to the front desk were given another rm. No top sheet for the pulll out back to the front desk given a top sheet. Discussed the rm again where told they had adjoining rms ADA king and reg king but if she gave us one it would get her in trouble.

This type of hotel I expected 2 queens for 4 a king for 2 people. I booked it blind not thinking I would not get 2 Kings part my fault. But I have been in similar situations at other hotels and were given adjoining rms at no charge, with out asking for it.

Rm was noisy we could hear every car passing by, thought it is not on a freeway, it felt like it.
We stayed the 2 nights before in Seattle right off of I90 and could not hear any traffic noise.

We are heavy sleepers so not too much a problem there just when awake.

Breakfast is a starch lovers dream, Nothing but bisquits, waffles, begals, toast, etc. Hardboiled eggs and yogurt. Hot one hot item except the waffles. So we all found it very disappointing.

Pool deck is dirty, got in the hot tub it was foamy. Realized no clean towels on the shelf back to the front desk dripping wet to ask for towels. There may of been a phone to the desk but did not think to use it. A man was sitting at a table in the pool rm we thought another guest,
turns out he was hotel maintance and should of noticed there were no clean towels.

Remember the room with the broken fridge well after us they booked some one else in it any way. Guests were going in and out of it the next morning.

Staff tended to blame everyone else one member even said "I hate this Hotel", not a good sign.
There are three different hotels all in a row I am guessing staff rotates between them and all have one owner.

Beside that is all the little things; loose carpet. chips, dings and dents in walls and trim that need a bit of attention but I am very detailed and notice things like that. Stuff that with a bit of attention would make this hotel look cleaner.

If I could I would give it a 1/2.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Cheyenne, Wyoming
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

The front desk person was great. Our room was ok. The pool was dirty and no clean towels. I badly needed to print out one page on the "business computer" but some woman was allowed to surf facebook for over 1/2 hour and I had to bolt. The breakfast is poor.

Yakima, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed one night to visit friends in the Tri-Cities. This hotel is located right across the street from the Columbia Center Mall. It's easily accessed from the Interstate. I arrived and was greeted by friendly staff. My room was spacious, very clean, smelled great, and the hotel was really quiet. It was a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend it! The breakfast in the morning was good too! I didn't have much time for anything but a muffin, but it smelled amazing and everything looked really good! STAY HERE!

Room Tip: Higher floors have nicer views!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Spokane, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was clean but I had to remake the bed so the sheet would stay on the mattress. TV was awful--not a flat screen and very blurry picture. Bath towels were postage stamp size. The internet was very slow. The staff was friendly. Breakfast was marginal. Location was close to the mall. I've stayed in much nicer hotels for the same or little lower price.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Quality Inn Kennewick? Share your experiences!