Had a last minute trip to Tri-cities and needed to find an inexpensive hotel since the I spent so much on the plane ticket. The staff was friendly and were willing to answer any questions we had about the area. The continental breakfast was okay. I was filling, but not the best I've ever had. They just upgraded the TVs; they now have flat screens in all the rooms. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The thermostat can only be set to 68-72 degrees F, which is very comfortable regardless if you have the air or heat on.
Just a couple of things to consider when booking this hotel:
1. They do allow pets in the hotel. There were not many dogs in the hotel while we were there. There was a big dog that started barking in the hall when it's owner was taking it out for a walk.
2. It can be difficult to access West 27th Avenue to get to US-395 coming out the main entrance. Depending on traffic, it may be easier to use West 26th Avenue to Union Street and go through the roundabout. Again, this is just if traffic is really backed up.
3. The hotel had soft water, so it may take some time to feel like you've gotten all the soap off while taking a shower.
But overall, it was a really nice hotel. I would stay at this hotel again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Kennewick
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Kennewick Hotel Kennewick
- La Quinta Kennewick
- Kennewick La Quinta