“Higher Quality La Quinta” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Nelson
“Higher Quality La Quinta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was told this was built to be a Wyndham, but when the old La Quinta owners decided not to upgrade to the required standards (that one is now next door as the Baymont), the owner of this hotel went with La Quinta as a better-recognized name. This is a somewhat superior La Quinta, and prices correspondingly a touch higher, but worth it. Always a very comfortable stay. Quiet, good breakfast; a pool for the kids (we are beyond that)... Good value.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms by the elevators - we had one with a low frequency vibration, not annoying enough to mov...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CarPilot

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We traveled to Kennewick for a funeral. I recommended this property to several others also attending the funeral. The location and accomodations were great I am diabetic and need some protein options for breakfast so the cottage cheese and hard boiled eggs worked very well for me. It turnrd out it was only about a mile from the funeral home. Our stay couldn't have been better during a difficult time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I rolled in to Kennewick exhausted from driving. I was pleasantly greeted in the lobby, which was clean and well apportioned. The computer was down so my corporate rate couldn't be verified but the gal working the desk said once it came back up she would give me either that rate or the AAA rate, whichever was better. I love saving money! They did not charge any additional pet fee or deposit for my dog, and he was welcomed, not just tolerated, which was very nice. The room was very clean, nicely apportioned and everything appeared up to date. The breakfast served is fairly diverse compared to most hotels of this type. My bill was accurate upon checkout. All in all a great place to stay. If I pass through Kennewick again, I will stay here.

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank ElysiumAthena
Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is my second trip to Kennewick and I have stayed twice at Laquinta hotel. The hotel is off the highway, super-clean, quiet, and the guest service is bar none. I worked much from my room and internet service was excellent.

Room Tip: I was on the top floor.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Doug P
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Excellent service, comfortable beds. Room was clean as was the pool area and breakfast space. No suprises and reasonable rates. Will definitely keep staying at La Quinta.
We came with volleyball players and they played in the pool, used the workout room and had a great time. Breakfast is always a hit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Albany OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We were traveling on our way to spokane for a funeral and needed to stop for the night in the Tri-Cities. After first stopping at the Baymont only to find out their pool was not working, we went to the La Quinta and were so happy. The price was great, especially considering that it came with hot cookies in the evening and breakfast in the morning. We were all three pleased with it, included fruit, waffles, bisquits/gravy, toast, bagels, several juices and coffee/milk. I can't imagine complaining about it when its free!!!
The pool was a great temp and plenty large, hot tub was perfect. Beds and rooms were nice, large bathroom. The only thing that surprised me is that I could hear the people next to our room talking at night and it did not seem that they were talking loud. But it did not wake my husband or child so was not bad.
The best thing was when we walked in, this is hands down, the best, BEST smelling hotel I have ever been in. They were making cookies and also had scenties on or something I think but even up on the top floor, it really smelled great. Also, rooms were very clean, we were very pleased.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family