“Great room-good price-friendly staff.” 4 of 5 stars

GuestHouse Inn & Suites
Save Saved
You added GuestHouse Inn & Suites to your Saves list
GuestHouse Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5616 Clearwater Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336 (Formerly Best Value Clearwater Inn)   |
Ranked #5 of 15 Hotels in Kennewick
Corvallis, Oregon
“Great room-good price-friendly staff.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My stay was great, although I would've had a hard time finding it without my navigation.
Very large, clean room. Friendly young lady at the front desk which was great since i arrived very late. Complementary breakfast was nothing special.
I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing GuestHouse Inn & Suites for your stay. We are glad our Front Desk made you feel at home and look forward to your next visit. I would be interested in your feed back regarding the Breakfast please email me at guesthousekennewick@hotmail.com.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 months and we were really impressed with the service. Each employee goes above and beyond to make sure your stay is enjoyable. They put out iced tea daily and have afternoon cookies which is nice. The rooms are spacious and they have nice flat screen TVs.

• Stayed June 2013
Thank you for choosing GuestHouse as your home away from home. We enjoyed having you as our guests. Hope you will return again! We'll make sure to have the Tea and Cookies waiting for you!
Brier, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Manager and staff were very nice--the breakfast was really great, too! We were staying there for a highschool state sports tournament and the girls that were competing felt a warm welcome to Kennewick. The cookies at the front desk were a nice touch too! Very comfortable beds and large rooms--the hotel was quiet at night as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Great job placing at State! It was a pleasure to have your girls Team here during their State Tournament and we are looking forward to having the team again next year!
Fort Wayne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This place has been amazing, the staff is so welcoming and great. They meet me everyday with a smile and are very personable. On top of the great staff the rooms are HUGE and housekeeping is on top of everything, even with our odd work schedules. And don't get me started on the breakfast, one of the best I have seen, not to mention the afternoon cookies. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to have an enjoyable stay short term or long term in Kennewick WA!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Joe, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The entire staff feel it was our pleasure to have you and the whole crew stay with us while you were here for your job. We are glad you felt it was a home away from home and look forward to your stay when you return to the area.
Kennewick, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My First Trip to Washington and I stayed at this GuestHouse Inn. I travel all over the world for work and this is by far the BEST place I have ever been! The staff is friendly, Jenae goes out of her way to make us feel comfortable every morning. The place is clean and the cookies are top shelf! Two thumbs up I recommend this place to EVERYONE!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Wendall, we enjoyed having you as our guest while you were here for your job. We hope to see you next time you are in the area.
seattle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I was suppose to stay here for 5 days but after the 2nd day I couldn't stay here much longer. The rooms were small and smells really bad. I read a lot of great reviews so I choose to stay here but it ended not to be as great as the reviews it had. My expectations were much more. I ended up going to Kennewick suites about 4 miles away where i was treated like a king. The rooms were great and way better. I highly recommend not staying here, it goes not live up to its hype.

• Stayed February 2013
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I sincerely hope that if you meant to post for GuestHouse Inn & and Suites that you will contact our office, 509-735-2242, so that I can learn more specifically your concern about our rooms. We do take a sincere interest in our guests and would appreciate the opportunity to address any problems a guest may have at the time of their stay, so that we may resolve any issues immediately. Any guest is always welcome to speak with the General Manager we do appreciate any and all feedback.

In response to your post regarding the room being very small, our rooms are just under 500 square feet (about the size of a studio apartment) and include a kitchenette. Again, I would love the opportunity to talk with you. Again please contact me at 509-735-2242.

Debbie P
auburn
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I highly recommend you to not stay here. i stayed here with my family for one night. Our room had to be the most disgusting room ever. The room smelled really bad and our beds were not even made when we cam in the room. the staff looked like they didnt want to be there. overall it was a horrible stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. I am not aware at this time of complaints that a room was not made. We pride ourselves on having clean rooms and friendly service. Please feel free to contact us at 509-735-2242 so that we can address your concerns.
Debbie P

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!