“Guesthouse Inn experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of GuestHouse Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added GuestHouse Inn & Suites to your Saves list
GuestHouse Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5616 Clearwater Ave, Kennewick, WA 99336 (Formerly Best Value Clearwater Inn)   |
Ranked #5 of 16 hotels in Kennewick
Brier, Washington
“Guesthouse Inn experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Manager and staff were very nice--the breakfast was really great, too! We were staying there for a highschool state sports tournament and the girls that were competing felt a warm welcome to Kennewick. The cookies at the front desk were a nice touch too! Very comfortable beds and large rooms--the hotel was quiet at night as well.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Great job placing at State! It was a pleasure to have your girls Team here during their State Tournament and we are looking forward to having the team again next year!

49 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fort Wayne
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

This place has been amazing, the staff is so welcoming and great. They meet me everyday with a smile and are very personable. On top of the great staff the rooms are HUGE and housekeeping is on top of everything, even with our odd work schedules. And don't get me started on the breakfast, one of the best I have seen, not to mention the afternoon cookies. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking to have an enjoyable stay short term or long term in Kennewick WA!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Joe, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The entire staff feel it was our pleasure to have you and the whole crew stay with us while you were here for your job. We are glad you felt it was a home away from home and look forward to your stay when you return to the area.
Kennewick, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

My First Trip to Washington and I stayed at this GuestHouse Inn. I travel all over the world for work and this is by far the BEST place I have ever been! The staff is friendly, Jenae goes out of her way to make us feel comfortable every morning. The place is clean and the cookies are top shelf! Two thumbs up I recommend this place to EVERYONE!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you Wendall, we enjoyed having you as our guest while you were here for your job. We hope to see you next time you are in the area.
seattle
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I was suppose to stay here for 5 days but after the 2nd day I couldn't stay here much longer. The rooms were small and smells really bad. I read a lot of great reviews so I choose to stay here but it ended not to be as great as the reviews it had. My expectations were much more. I ended up going to Kennewick suites about 4 miles away where i was treated like a king. The rooms were great and way better. I highly recommend not staying here, it goes not live up to its hype.

• Stayed February 2013
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I sincerely hope that if you meant to post for GuestHouse Inn & and Suites that you will contact our office, 509-735-2242, so that I can learn more specifically your concern about our rooms. We do take a sincere interest in our guests and would appreciate the opportunity to address any problems a guest may have at the time of their stay, so that we may resolve any issues immediately. Any guest is always welcome to speak with the General Manager we do appreciate any and all feedback.

In response to your post regarding the room being very small, our rooms are just under 500 square feet (about the size of a studio apartment) and include a kitchenette. Again, I would love the opportunity to talk with you. Again please contact me at 509-735-2242.

Debbie P
auburn
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

I highly recommend you to not stay here. i stayed here with my family for one night. Our room had to be the most disgusting room ever. The room smelled really bad and our beds were not even made when we cam in the room. the staff looked like they didnt want to be there. overall it was a horrible stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. I am not aware at this time of complaints that a room was not made. We pride ourselves on having clean rooms and friendly service. Please feel free to contact us at 509-735-2242 so that we can address your concerns.
Debbie P
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

My car broke down and the personnel there went out of their way to help me and even gave me a later check out time. I have never written a review for a hotel before but I just had to give this one its due praise. If you ever need to stay in the night in kennewick I heartily recommend Guesthouse

• Stayed May 2013
Debbie P, General Manager at GuestHouse Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Thank you for staying with us! We are glad every thing turned out good with your car. I know you were disappointed about not making it to graduation. Come back any time!
Yakima, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We travel all over the States with Sports, we have stayed here many times. Great place close to everything. I would recommend these things: Upgrade the beds to memory foam or pillow top, even with "New" beds they are still cheap and not comfortable. Even do some rooms every quarter of the year, this helps with comfort and return travelers. I would also like to see some rooms have three beds in them or even if you put a sofa sleeper in a couple instead of the coach, it nice to accomadate some groups when you can put two adults and three kids seperated. The room lay out is great, but maybe an optional room or two with three beds would. be great. The front desk staff was great very helpful. I would also maybe have a toilettry kit available in case someone forgets something, or put it in the vending machine.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us at GuestHouse Inn and Suites. We enjoy having teams stay with us! Toiletry items are now available at the front desk if you have forgotten your next time you stay. Thanks for the suggestion.

Been to GuestHouse Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!