“Our stay” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Kennewick

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Newport
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We stayed here to be close to a convention in another hotel. Rooms clean and had refrigerator and microwave and good layout. There were a couple of problems. One was the difficulty in getting the electric key card to open the door. Once we could not unlock the door and took the key card to the desk and she just said, yes this happens a lot and just re-keyed the code. Did not offer a reason, apology or what would be done to fix the ongoing problem.
The other issue was with the internet. My photo club web site columbiacameraclubs.org was blocked as a possible threat. The manager apologized and got it open on her computer but still blocked on others. She called the web site manager and they are working on why some sites are blocked by their security. Got what I needed through another site.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Vancouver, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

My family had a funeral to attend to in the Tri-Cities on Friday. . After a bad experience at the Shilo Inn in Richland Washington last weekend I did a lot of research on the internet concerning where we were going to stay for the funeral. I found that the Baymont had the best reviews for the price range that I was willing to pay . I would like to say that our experience at the Baymont in Kennewick was stellar. The place is quiet, the people were friendly. The first thing I noticed was that I wasn't knocked over by the cleaning chemical smell that you usually find in Hotels when I opened my room door. I was a bit worried about the room smell since it was "Pet Friendly" but the rooms were fresh and clean. We ended up booking 5 rooms all together

The rooms were a bit smaller than I expected but not too small that it hampered movement. My room has a flat screen but the other rooms that my family members has still had the tube style tv's I assume they are replacing the TV's as needed with flat screens.

I walked around the entire stay without shoes...I did notice that my feet bottoms would get dirty...It was my choice to not wear shoes in the hall ways and the outside sitting area to the west of the building so I guess some dirty feet are to be expected. It was a bit odd to hear barking in the hallway to be honest with you but it wasn't as annoying as one would think. in fact we say several cute dogs during our stay.

The Breakfast was decent. They have biscuits and gravy, make your own waffles makers, cereal, juice, fresh fruit, bagels, pastries, milk, and of course coffee. It was a good spread!

I will be staying at the Baymont during my next visit to the Tri-Cities.

Room Tip: Choose the "Accessible rooms" if you want a larger shower. Also skip the Pizza hut recomme...
Plummer
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Good Breakfast, accomodating - good check in, quiet. The only criticism, and it is small, is the condition of the carpet.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stayed there for three nites, attending wedding with other family members. Front desk was very helpful, breakfast was outstanding. Our room was great, very quiet, just had a small issue with key cards not opening doors....

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Kennewick? Share your experiences!