“Older hotel” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Kennewick
Greenville, South Carolina
“Older hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2009

This hotel was so hidden off the main road there was no way we would have found if we didn't have our gps. The room to me was not worth the price that we were charged. Will skip this hotel on our next trip.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Post Falls, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2008

This hotel was conveniently close to the mall, restaurants, and the movie theaters. It was perfect for a one night stopover for me.

The room was clean and the service was fine

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — No elevator
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Portland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2008

I come to Kennewick, WA which is in the eastern part of WA atleast 3 times a year. I usually stay with Holiday Inn but since my meetings are on Columbia Center BLVD I decided to stay somewhere else in Kennewick. I tried Red Lion which wanted $159, Super 8-$89 (but was sold out), Quality Inn-$119, Fairfield Inn-$139, then went to the Comfort Inn which only had 2 rooms left and paid $95 inculding tax. I was so happy that I found a hotel that is cheap and close to C.C.B. I went to my room after my meeting and went for a few laps in the pool, then sat in the hot tub, then got a ice cold glass of water and headed for my room. I got there and it was great and didn't even take my tie off because as soon as I hit the bed I was gone. Then the next morning before checking out I had a great breakfast which Hard boiled eggs, a bowl of ceral, some fruit and was on my way back to Bellevue.

• Liked — The quality
  • Disliked — I had to leave after one day
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Phoenix, AZ
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2008

As a frequent Choice Hotels guest, I was very disappointed that this property lacked a fitness center - which I have come to expect from Comfort Inns over the years. They could have charged $5 more per night to use it and I wouldn't have cared, since I was on a business trip anyhow. Next time, however, I will stay next door at the Quality Inn.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
seattle, wa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2008

This Comfort Inn hasn't been updated in awhile. The facility looks and feels dated. Our "king suite" on the second floor was spacious and clean though. The bed was comfortable with crisp, fresh bedding. The bathroom was clean but the shower lackluster. Decent towels. Wi-fi worked well and the TV was fine. The inn was sold out on this date and we heard lots of activity in the hall early in the evening which made us fear for a difficult night's sleep. We travel with earplugs for exactly this reason and ended up sleeping well. (Ear plugs don't always work though!) The breakfast was standard chain hotel fare. We always get there right at 6am, so don't know if they re-stocked the food for later diners. All in all, this was an OK place for a night, but in no way deluxe. I wouldn't be excited about staying there again, but will do so if other places nearby are booked, because I like that area of Kennewick.

• Liked — Location near sushi and starbucks; price.
  • Disliked — Dated facilities
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Spokane, WA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2007

This is an average hotel that has misleading website wording. The Choice Hotels website leads you to believe that you are booking a (exact quotes) "1 bedroom King Suite+living room+sofa bed" Unfortunately, this wording combination leads you to believe that the bedroom is separate from the living room - this is not the case!! It is only a regular hotel room with a king size bed. Internet users beware. This hotel and this hotel room were the usual. Cleanliness was fine and the morning continental breakfast was a B.

• Stayed February 2007, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!