“Great Location” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Clermont, Florida
“Great Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

The staff was very friendly and efficient. The hotel is located within walking distance of a huge mall and various shopping, movie theater and restaurants. Plenty to keep yourself busy. The room was nice and clean and the pool was refreshing. The breakfast area could have a few more seats, but taking the food back to your room is an acceptable alternative.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Indian Shores, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The room was fine the normal standard for the Comfort level, Rosie checked us in and she was very nice. The beds were comfy. Unfortunately you can hear your neighbor. The breakfast was the usual Comfort fare.
The pool was clean, it is indoor and the room was warm.
The hotel was full of kids from a baseball camp and some from a square dancing competition.
During the evening the kids decided to use the hallway as their playground. They were also running from room to room and slamming doors. The boys next door sounded like they were playing football. I complained to Rosie and she came up and calmed things down a bit but it didn’t last. It went on until about 11 at night. I complained again in the morning and Kaylee and Donelle offered to take $20 off our bill. I don’t think it was enough but we took it.
The hotel is situated in a shopping and business district and there are several other chain hotels lots of restaurants and shopping. I would recommend this hotel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Mukilteo, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Staff was helpful and accommodating to our large group. The common areas and rooms were clean. Breakfast buffet was well stocked. Good experience except for one thing - thin walls that don't block noise. I heard the TV from the room to my left. I heard snoring from the room on my right (seriously). Anyone in the hallway I heard too. Maybe I am extra sensitive but I slept poorly due to the noise. Gave the hotel a poor grade because of this.

• Stayed April 2013
Clallam Bay, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The hotel is just your basic accomodations. The rooms are older but, clean. There are several things that make this hotel worth the stay. First, it is close to many shops and restuarants. You have numerous choices. Second, The hotel is centrally located in the Tri-Cities area. Third and most important, the staff are some of the best I have ever seen. They are kind and accomodating. I was very impressed by their attention to details.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Connell, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I arrived on our anniversary and they upgraded our room to a suite. The hotel staff are very friendly and this hotel is so quiet. We like that it is centrally located with plenty to do while in Kennewick. The room we were upgraded to was clean and comfortable. After a night out we came back to a room that was probably the quietest nights rest we have had in a hotel. The breakfast was fresh and the staff made sure there was plenty to eat and fresh coffee made. Thank you for the wonderful stay in your hotel, it really made for a fun trip for our our 26 anniversary. We hope to stay again soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Check in was good and staff pleasant and helpful. Room was good, bedding was good. Wireless internet was good. Room was clean and linen was in good shape. Breakfast area was clean and choices were good.
Not a lot of noise from the hallway or the next room but there is some.
TV, microwave and fridge all worked well.
Location was tricky access but very handy for shopping and restaurants.
Good value for the price paid.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

There isn't much selection of hotels in Kennewick, WA. This Comfort Inn was clean and comfortable, and it's right next to a big mall with lots of restaurants nearby. My room was quiet and there was plenty of convenient free parking. Every room at this property has a fridge and microwave. The fridge in my room was a decent size - a bit bigger than the standard hotel fridge. My room also had a nice big LG flat screen TV.

A couple of comments on the not-so-perfect. One big negative: I love pets and have a ton of them myself, but I do not want to be awakened at o'dark thirty by a barking dog in the next room. This happened the first night I was there and I had to pound on the wall to get the owners to shut the dog up! Flashbacks to my old apartment days!

The bedspread and blanket were not as nice as the rest of the decor - the blanket looked ratty and the bedspread looked like it hadn't been washed recently. The arrangement of the furniture in my room was awkward and a bit cramped - for example, you could not sit in the armchair to watch TV. While my room was wheelchair-accessible, I can't imagine a regular size wheelchair navigating easily through the narrow space between the bed and the desk/console. I'm glad I was in the room by myself.

The staff was exceptionally nice. Although this is a nonsmoking property, I walked into my room and it smelled of stale cigarette smoke. I called the front desk, and the clerk immediately came down and showed me into another room, apologizing profusely and insisting on staying a few moments to make sure the new room was fine.

Room Tip: Suggest choosing a room not near the indoor pool, as there was a lot of traffic to/from the pool dur...