“Good Hotel, Great Staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Kennewick
Clallam Bay, Washington, United States
“Good Hotel, Great Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

The hotel is just your basic accomodations. The rooms are older but, clean. There are several things that make this hotel worth the stay. First, it is close to many shops and restuarants. You have numerous choices. Second, The hotel is centrally located in the Tri-Cities area. Third and most important, the staff are some of the best I have ever seen. They are kind and accomodating. I was very impressed by their attention to details.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Connell, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I arrived on our anniversary and they upgraded our room to a suite. The hotel staff are very friendly and this hotel is so quiet. We like that it is centrally located with plenty to do while in Kennewick. The room we were upgraded to was clean and comfortable. After a night out we came back to a room that was probably the quietest nights rest we have had in a hotel. The breakfast was fresh and the staff made sure there was plenty to eat and fresh coffee made. Thank you for the wonderful stay in your hotel, it really made for a fun trip for our our 26 anniversary. We hope to stay again soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Kelowna, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Check in was good and staff pleasant and helpful. Room was good, bedding was good. Wireless internet was good. Room was clean and linen was in good shape. Breakfast area was clean and choices were good.
Not a lot of noise from the hallway or the next room but there is some.
TV, microwave and fridge all worked well.
Location was tricky access but very handy for shopping and restaurants.
Good value for the price paid.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

There isn't much selection of hotels in Kennewick, WA. This Comfort Inn was clean and comfortable, and it's right next to a big mall with lots of restaurants nearby. My room was quiet and there was plenty of convenient free parking. Every room at this property has a fridge and microwave. The fridge in my room was a decent size - a bit bigger than the standard hotel fridge. My room also had a nice big LG flat screen TV.

A couple of comments on the not-so-perfect. One big negative: I love pets and have a ton of them myself, but I do not want to be awakened at o'dark thirty by a barking dog in the next room. This happened the first night I was there and I had to pound on the wall to get the owners to shut the dog up! Flashbacks to my old apartment days!

The bedspread and blanket were not as nice as the rest of the decor - the blanket looked ratty and the bedspread looked like it hadn't been washed recently. The arrangement of the furniture in my room was awkward and a bit cramped - for example, you could not sit in the armchair to watch TV. While my room was wheelchair-accessible, I can't imagine a regular size wheelchair navigating easily through the narrow space between the bed and the desk/console. I'm glad I was in the room by myself.

The staff was exceptionally nice. Although this is a nonsmoking property, I walked into my room and it smelled of stale cigarette smoke. I called the front desk, and the clerk immediately came down and showed me into another room, apologizing profusely and insisting on staying a few moments to make sure the new room was fine.

Room Tip: Suggest choosing a room not near the indoor pool, as there was a lot of traffic to/from the pool dur...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Salina, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

The front desk staff was very accomodating when we were delayed with our plane arrival. The room was very comfortable and clean. The motel is set off from any roads so very quiet. We will stay at this motel again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Ritzville, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

The front desk clerk was awesome. She took the time to answer my questions about the area and assist with faxing some business documents for me. The hotel was nice, clean and had a decent breakfast. The only drawback is location, the property was a bit difficult to access because it is behind another hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Issaquah, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Stayed one night. We were attending a nearby event, so didn't avail ourselves of nearby businesses or attractions. But it appeared to be well-positioned for shopping, eating, etc. It's set far enough off the street so that traffic noise doesn't cause a problem. Room and furnishings were good. Price was very good for a busy city area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!