“Great location for a pit stop heading to Montana” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Kennewick
Eugene, Oregon
“Great location for a pit stop heading to Montana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

I arrived at 2:30 a.m. to check in and received the room type and location exactly as requested. It was Late Christmas Eve night so it was very quiet "not a creature was stirring not even a mouse". Not complaining at all. They are pet friendly which is something we always look for when travelling so many people travel with there pets now every one should do it. Beds were comfy it is an older renovated property so there is some where and tear though nothing disturbing. Room was huge with a mini fridge/freezer and microwave very comfy, I will stay again next time I'm passing through. Thanks!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Yakima, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield for 2 nights. The first night there was some kind of kids sporting event, because there were kids in uniforms running up and down the halls. It didn't bother me once in my room though, I only heard the occasional footsteps, thank goodness the walls weren't thin! The room was clean and updated. The only thing I dislike about the Fairfield hotels is the pillows. They are very flat and full of air. My neck always hurts in the morning. The breakfast was good. The food area is small, but there were plenty of tables in the dining area with a big flat screen on the wall. Also comfortable couches in the entryway, my kids sat there as we brought in the luggage and checked in. We were only planning on staying one night, but we had to stay for two. Extending our stay was no problem and the staff was helpful. The hotel is right by the mall and lots of choices of restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

If you must be in Tri-Cities, this hotel is nice, very friendly staff and for those that shop, there is a mall within walking distance. One big draw back is the fitness center (one treadmill, one bike and one eliptical) isn't open 24 hours. Only opens at 6am when many are already on the road. But the staff was very attentive.

Room Tip: Stay on the 3rd floor and walk the stairs for extra exercise.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
usa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I was working in the Washington State area and chose this hotel because of the location. The location is great for restaurants, mall, convention center, etc. I was not totally impressed with my stay as I stay at a great many hotels during the year and for a Marriott, I felt this could have been a better experience. Despite it being a lower end on the Marriott chain, I have had good experiences with Fairfields. When I arrived in the late afternoon, no one was at the front desk and I had to wait and I believe I rang a bell. After the employee showed up and gave me my room, I wanted a king but was given two queens. In the room, there were white stains going all down one of the the bed skirts. In plain view so I am not sure why the cleaning service never washed them. When using the gym the speaker on one piece of equipment did not work. I let the front desk know and they really didn't seem to care. This being my first time in this part of WA, I asked about places to eat that weren't chains and the person working was pretty much useless and I found places by driving around and internet. I had asked for a wake up call and it came 30 minutes after I had requested. Luckily I had set my phone alarm as back up. And finally, and admittedly a minor issue. Because the rooms had a modern feel, it would have been nice to have an iPod docking station on the clock at the bedside table. If you want to walk places, you can certainly do that this hotel. Plenty in walking distances. I thought for the price paid, I could have stayed somewhere with more satisfaction. The next time I return to Kennewick, it will be at a different hotel. The free breakfast is not the good. I bought breakfast elsewhere.

Room Tip: Stay about 3 rooms down from elevator to avoid a lot noise.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

The hotel is a typical Fairfield Inn - nice enough. The staff was very pleasant. The breakfast was skimpy but the price was reasonable.
Very close to the shopping mall and within walking distance of the convention center.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bonney Lake, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Fairfield Inn by Marriott. That's "Marriott". A sign of quality and (usually) high standards. Knowing that the Fairfield properties are not "top-of-the-line" Marriott, I somehow expected to see a run-of-the-mill, average bed/desk/TV/chair hotel room. Boy, was I wrong...

The king room we had was HUGE, with room enough to dance (we chose not to!). The amenities and furniture were definitely above average (best described as "trendy"), and the building was well off the busy street (a full block from Columbia Center Blvd.) so all was quiet when it needed to be.

Indoor pool & spa was good (kept at a comfortable temperature - no shockingly cold water to get used to), as was the well-equipped exercise room. The staff was incredibly courteous at check in/out, and the hotel breakfast was OK - better than most, actually. Coffee/tea/hot chocolate always on in the lobby (a plus in my book).

The place is a block from the Columbia Center Mall, and close to about any kind of restaurant you would want. Columbia Park is a short drive away. Definitely rates a return visit next time I am in the Tri-Cities.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
British Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

Had a great one night stay at this hotel. We got the room we requested on-line, there were no children running around and there are notices asking for noise to be kept to a minimum in the common areas between 8pm and 8am. Close to shopping mall and restaurants and a good price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kennewick
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick
Comfort Inn
#11 of 17 in Kennewick
3.5 of 5 stars 59 reviews
Clover Island Inn Kennewick

Been to Fairfield Inn Kennewick? Share your experiences!