“Comfortable and Reasonably Priced” 5 of 5 stars

Days Inn - Kennewick
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   2811 W. 2nd Avenue, Kennewick, WA 98336   |
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Kennewick
Kennewick
“Comfortable and Reasonably Priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

My Days Inn stay in Kennewick was pleasant. The staff was cordial and helpful and the breakfast, with waffles, fruit, assorted breads, and orange juice and coffee was very tasty. I will stay here again in the future if I come through Kennewick again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Grace S, Manager at Days Inn - Kennewick, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Thank you for your review, I am so happy you had an enjoyable stay! I and my staff look forward to serving you again! Our beautiful, outdoor pool is open now through September, and is the perfect place to catch some sun! Hopefully, you can check it out on your next stay with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Prince Rupert, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stopped in on an epic week long road trip as our last hotel before home. We were pretty exhausted at this point, and had some issues following Google Maps. Check-in was smooth, beds were comfortable and things seemed reasonably clean to me. I remember the door not responding to anyone's key (including the hotel staff) when we were leaving in the morning, and the continental breakfast being nice, if standard.

Close to a Denny's (not too great), a closing Blockbuster (got a good deal, but it must be gone now), a grocery store (for Canadians on the road who want to pick some stuff up, or cheap road snacks), an liquor store (also useful for us), and a Dairy Queen (yum!).

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for writing a review, I enjoyed reading it! I apologize for your keys decoding before you were ready to check out, and I have notified maintenance of the issue. We are adding hot oatmeal with a variety of toppings to our breakfast menu, and we are always open to suggestions on making it better! Thank you for the tips for other travelers on businesses conveniently located near us. Dairy Queen, being literally steps away, is a huge hit with our guests! We hope you stay with us again on the next road trip that takes you through our area!
Rockford, Wa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed there for one evening. Paid extra for the dog, with no problem. What was the problem was as a disabled person with excruitating pain in back, legs, and feet, having to stand there for over 30 minutes for a person to check in three people. She called in another person who knew nothing about the check in process. He was very nice, but she just hunt and pecked all her letters. I used to have this job and I would of been fired for taking so long to check someone in this slowly. I asked the lady at check out if the young lady at night was new, she said no she was the new one and she was very professional and efficient.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize we were unable to serve you in a timely manner. Both of our agents you came in to contact with had been with us less than 10 days. We do have a very nice sofa set in our lobby, that any guest is welcome to sit at if one finds them self waiting to check in. We will help guests in the order that they arrived. I am glad you brought your dog along for the trip. We do have a $10 pet fee per pet per night, and we do not have any weight restrictions. We hope to see you and your puppy again the next time you are in our area!
Mayer, Arizona
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was a horrific nightmare but unfortunately, I was wide awake. Where do I begin, they had a family above me of five in a tiny little room. I complained around 11 pm to the front desk but I never heard the phone ring in their room. They continued with the noise until 2 am. and started up again around 5am. I contacted the front desk in person and was told the manager would get ahold of me. They never did. A few days later I was told that Grace was the manager who offered to only give me 25% off, so when I contacted corporate they gave me Mr. Lee as the general manager. Tried calling him but; "he doesn't answer phone calls and is not available." Days Inn, although proud to let this rundown hotel use its name, has no jurisdiction over it. So think twice before staying there. Furniture is worn, outdated and don't expect to get a flat screen TV. How desperate is Days Inn to allow this place to be part of it.

Room Tip: Choose none of them
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
I am sorry, you were unhappy with your stay and 25% discount. We give guests who are being disruptive to the guests around them 1 warning before we ask them to leave. Unfortunately, we do need our guests help in notifying us that the room next to or above them is continuing to disturb them. We do not want any guests being kept awake for hours on end because of their neighbors.. Currently about half of our rooms have new flat screens. We have also installed new carpet and curtains. Thank you for sharing your experience here.

Been to Days Inn - Kennewick? Share your experiences!