We stayed there for one evening. Paid extra for the dog, with no problem. What was the problem was as a disabled person with excruitating pain in back, legs, and feet, having to stand there for over 30 minutes for a person to check in three people. She called in another person who knew nothing about the check in process. He was very nice, but she just hunt and pecked all her letters. I used to have this job and I would of been fired for taking so long to check someone in this slowly. I asked the lady at check out if the young lady at night was new, she said no she was the new one and she was very professional and efficient.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn - Kennewick Hotel Kennewick
- Days Inn - Kennewick Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located right off 395 in Kennewick, WA. Our amenities include a deluxe continental breakfast that includes biscuits and gravy, Belgian waffles, eggs, and fresh fruit. We have free WIFI and cable television, a business computer, a seasonal pool, exercise room, laundry room, and extended stay rooms with kitchenettes. We are close to many sit down restaurants and Dairy Queen is right next door. We are only ten minutes away from the Toyota Center, Trac, the Pasco airport and the mall. We are now under new management and we invite you to come stay with us for the best value under the sun! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Days Inn - Kennewick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.