“lobster” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Kelso
Cleveland, Ohio
“lobster”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Restaurant was very clean !! and the food was fantastic !! Will most definitely will dine there again !!!

Visited April 2014

Kelso, Washington
“AN EXCELLENT MEAL FOR AN EXCELLENT PRICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The Red Lobster in Kelso, Washington is one of our favorite restaurant options in our local area. There are always ongoing specials which reduces the overall price of our meal. Also, our daughter-in-law is am employee and provides us with gift cards for holidays and birthdays. The food and service are wonderful. The food is normally fresh and great. Once I was served a pathetic wood grilled tilapia which I brought to the attention of my server. My meal was free. I always feel supported and cherished at this restaurant. We will continue to visit this wonderful establishment in the future.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kelso, Washington
“To bad at one time the food was great”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

The lobster was so salty the and tough totally unacceptable the biscuits terrible the drinks no alcohol.
It was my wife's birthday I did not need to make a fuss but the other night I suggested to my wife I would like to visit red lobster with some friends and she told me that the last time we went it was a horrible experience for her. The food was terrible and I thought it was me.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Portland, Oregon
“Quite a pleasant suprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Stopped at this one once on the way to Seattle from portland. Not a big Red Lobster fan but this one is great! Help is always nice, they food in the four times there has always been well prepared, and extremely tasty. The staff is always generous with the biscuts, your never rushed there is always plenty of help and seating is spread out to make you feel comfortable. This one went from an I guess we could stop there, to Lets go there its a great place. Value is decent too give it a try you won't be disappointed

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Saint-Lazare-de-Bellechasse, Canada
“A good restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

This is a standard red lobster chain restaurant, and for me as business traveler a known choice of places to eat. Food and service was good - will come again.

Visited February 2014