“Nice meal” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Virginia, USA
“Nice meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

It was a nice place. Pretty usual. The price was good. There are several options for eating, a salad bar, salad bar + pizza, or full buffet. The wait staff was good. Food was OK. Good place for a family. Within walking distance to the hotel.

Visited August 2012

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good bargain!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

Everything I ate was good and I thought that the price was a deal. The workers were very helpful and the manager even passed by the table to see if I needed anything.

Visited July 2012
Seattle, Washington
“Wow, Downhill is one thing but this!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

Honestly, I have never been to this Izzy's before, so I am giving an opinion generally. We used to look forward to going to Izzy's, Usually in Lynwood WA, It was great good pizza and good everything else. We could get the all you can eat buffet, which is what they are know for and it was excellent, and ask them to make your favorite pizza and it was good. I asked the Kelso Izzy's and no problem, they came out with a small square inedible pizza for us. I was some sort of frozen crust with toppings-horrible. They were pushing the shrimp and steak, 4 small shrimp and a 4 oz sirloin for $7.

• Visited November 2011