“Hilton Garden Inn Issaquah WA” 5 of 5 stars

Bed and Breakfast Deal
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Issaquah
GreenLeadersBronze level
Edmonton
“Hilton Garden Inn Issaquah WA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Great place to relax. Staff in all areas of the hotel were helpful and presented a very positive attitude. Clean and very presentable from the lobby to the restaurant to the hallways to the rooms. Food was great (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and reasonably priced.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGIIssaquah, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle / Issaquah, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed our hotel. Thank you for the great comments and review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

A fine place to stay on a business trip to Issaquah.
Our meal in the restaurant was tasty.
The room was comfortable, clean and large.
Enjoyed playing with the softness setting of my bed!
The gym is a bit small but has enough equipment for an adequate workout.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle / Issaquah, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
We are glad you got to enjoy the great amenities our hotel has to offer. Thank you for the good review! We hope to see you again soon!
Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The hotel is about 20 miles out of Seattle. It is just off the highway 90, so getting into seattle from there is no hassle.

When we arrived at the hotel we were greated by Les. He was friendly and very polite. We asked for a quiet room and we were given a room far away from the elevator.

When we got in the room, we were greated by a fresh smell which was very pleasant. The room was spotless and the bed was super cumfortable.

Dinner downs stairs was very good and once again we recieved good service. There are lots of places to eat a short walk from the hotel, but we found the prices in the hotel to be very competative.

A nice touch was the front desk leaving a voice mail the next day asking if we needed anything. Also the oatmeal cookies by the front desk were very nice

This hotel is well managed and I highly recomend for your stay in Seattle.

The only thing I would point out to management, is the amount of spider lights illuminating the room at night. In particulre the one behind the TV when it is turned off. I would cover it up with some black tape to make the room a bit darker.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle / Issaquah, responded to this review, September 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Your detailed reviewing is much appreciated! We hope to have you as our guest again soon.
New River, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed for a week to attend a workshop in Issaquah. The staff was very friendly and the room had all the accomodations I was looking for in a hotel. It was also close to shopping centers so I was able to store groceries in the refrigerator for the duration of my stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle / Issaquah, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
We appreciate the great review! On long trips we understand it is important to feel at home, we are glad our property was so comfortable and fit your needs! We hope to see you again soon.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed at the Hilton for two nights. The hotel is located near the highway but right behind some office buildings. Burger King and a small strip mall nearby. Didnt visit the restaurant on the premises. Staff was friendly. Room was clean, adjustable bed was great. Would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit!
Spokane
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed 2 nights here and traveled around Seattle for Soccer games. Hotel is nice, clean and rooms are comfortable. I would not pay again for the breakfast. It is much less expensive to go eat outside the hotel.The food for breakfast is not as good as many surrounding hotels that offer free breakfast. The cost is confusing , so if you do eat the breakfast it is basically 12.95 each. If you just want a waffle it is 8.95. That is just far too expensive in my opinion. The staff is friendly and helpful. We did not need any special service or use any other facilities in the hotel. Issaquah is an excellent location to stay for a home base and just travel from there.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the good review. I apologize our breakfast options did not meet your needs. We do offer a bed and breakfast package that is less expensive than purchasing both separately. We appreciate your feedback!
Lake Oswego, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Quality of hotel staff was excellent and the service was consistently well done across a span of 5 weeks while I traveled here. The location is similarly easy to get to, and its within easy walking distance to the main street where you can walk to dozens of resturants, shopping and the like. Parking was plentiful, the facilities are excellent and the rooms were spotless. The cleaning staff is very respectful of your privacy and will not move items around if you need to spread out a bit to work. All in all it was probably the best experience I've had in business travel in the 10 years I've been doing it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hilton Garden I... I, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle / Issaquah, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you sharing your experience and are very happy we were able to surpass your expectations!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle / Issaquah? Share your experiences!