My husband and I stopped at this hotel around 10 pm on the way from Seatac airport very tired and without reservations. We were in transit to central WA to visit his family and were having a hard time finding a hotel under $100 that was decent. After stopping at at least 5 other hotels around the mall, we made our way to Issaquah. Though our rate was pretty high for a standard Hilton Garden Inn ($133), we were desperate (with a sleepy 1 year old!) and went ahead and booked. The hotel was nice and clean, which is what we were looking for, and they sent a crib right up to our room (a pack-n-play, actually). We'd also stopped by the Holiday Inn in Issaquah, but it looked kind of old and we wanted to make sure that we would not have a hard time getting to sleep! The rooms at the Hilton were very comfy, our room extremely clean, and we loved having a microwave in our room for warming our daughter's food and formula.
Overall, we would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a clean, very comfortable place to stay. I would highly recommend a bit of preplanning and try to get a lower rate online beforehand, if possible. I'm from Florida and was really very surprised by how expensive this hotel was for the location that it was in (Issaquah is not exactly a tourist hotspot!).
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle / Issaquah Hotel Issaquah
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle / Issaquah Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Issaquah
- Hilton Issaquah
- Issaquah Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle / Issaquah Washington
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Seattle / Issaquah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.