“clean and quiet, good location” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah

You added Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah to your Saves list
Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1885 15th Place NW, I-90 at Exit 15, Issaquah, WA 98027   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Issaquah
Seattle, WA
“clean and quiet, good location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

We were looking for a place away from Seattle(our home) to take the pooch for a weekend. We took our own clock radio(thanks to another reviewer!) and would rate this much higher if there had been a microwave available in the lobby in vending area. Walking distance to shopping and restaurants and just a quick drive to the other shopping on the other side of I90. The room was very clean and the sunrise was beautiful. Not a bad drive to Marymoor offleash park.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011 via mobile

This hotel was a good place to sleep the rooms were clean, the pool was great for my kids, there was no extras, but we didn't spend much time in the room. It was a good place to sleep, quiet and safe. If you want luxury this is not the place for you, but for touring around the Seattle area, it really worked for us and it was cheaper than any other motel around, so we could stay a little longer than planned.

• Stayed August 2011
mjh3344
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

Stayed in a handicap room as I was on crutches suffering from a broken foot. The parking spot outside the room was a state handicap parking so I risked it fortunately with no ticket. I think my first impression entering this room is going to be an all-time low. This room was like a tin can utter dive. There was nothing in the room that sparked imagination in any way. Not only that, but you'd expect the bathroom appliances to work properly in a handicap room. This was probably the worst room that I've stayed in at the $75 rate ($65+taxes & fees?). Avoid if possible. Plus, the night time and morning managers had that look in their eye like 'please don't make problems for us'. I was hot and cold all night. Bad!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
m60295, General Manager at Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah, responded to this review, August 15, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to detail your experience at our hotel. Would you be willing to provide a few more dtails about your stay, so that I can get a better idea of your experience. I am the new General Manager at the property and I am committed to improving the experience for all of our guests. We are a budget hotel, and for this reason you will not find decorations as you would in other hotel chains. We keep our costs down by providing the basics in a clean, comfortable room. We are the lowest priced national hotel in the area. Again, thank you for detailing your experience and please feel free to contact me, I would like to know more about your stay!

Travelers are raving about these Issaquah hotels

Chicago, IL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

As an economical traveler who has camped, stayed in KOA's and numerous motels along the roads and highways of the United States, I would say that I am pretty open to accomodations.
My sister and I paid $75.00 for a room with 2 dbl. beds at Motel 6 in Issaquah, WA. We wanted something comfortable, economical and clean for 1 night and felt this was perfect. It was not.
What we got was 2 double beds with very old tiwn size blankets on them. The blankets did not even go over the sides of the beds. There were holes in the drapes and the hem was ripped out in one place. Again, I'm really not picky but this felt creepy and very lazy to me. The air conditioner rattled so loudly that we had to turn it off and open the window because it was keeping us awake.
The reason I give this 1 star is that the bathroom was night.
I don't think Tom Bodet has been to this Motel 6. While their motto is that they keep the light on for you, I don't think that meant that the outside lights would be SO bright that they would also keep you awake.
If you're looking for a day time quickie this might be the place for you. If like us, you're looking for a quiet, comfortable rest, drive to Factoria or spring for the Holiday Inn or Hilton. Yikes this place was bad. I'd really like my money back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
First of all thank you for taking the time to provide details about your stay at Motel 6 Issaquah. I am the new General Manager and I would like to get some additional details from you if possible. The feedback you provide is very valuable to us as it allows us to correct problems and improve our service for all future guests. It is true that we have bright lights in our parking lots- this is a security measure. Those bright lights should not disturb your good night's sleep if our curtains are in good repair, which it apperas they were not during your visit. I am committed to improving the experience of all of our guests. Please feel free to contact me at the property at 425-392-8405. Thank you.
PNW
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2011

Nothing fancy but it was a clean and economic place to stay in Issaquah. Right across the street from the lake and nice hiking areas.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Los Angeles
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

This place has nothing to offer, not even the basics! I had no hot water from sink, then shower. I was told I had to run both at the same time to get what I needed. The internet was $3.00, DID NOT WORK, when I tried to talk to person during the day about this he was annoyed and said, what do you expect, this is MOTEL 6! When I tried to reason with him, he just wanted to call the corporate office and tell them, not stay and see how to come to a mutual resolution. I travel a lot, this place wasn't even worth the 50 per night I paid. Also no blankets, shampoo and the last night no soap! The heater stay on or off and is very noisy, I could go on and on, you get the picture! I found better deals for the next time, also reasonable, so I like you shouldn't have to settle!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
m60295, Manager at Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah, responded to this review, April 28, 2011
we very much appreciate your coments regarding your stay at the 0295 seattle (issaquah) it is alwas a pleasure to receibe positive feedback.
i will share your comments whit our team .i am sure that feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continously.
thank you againfor sharing your experience and we hopa your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.
Bozeman, Montana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2010

It isn't the Ritz, but for one night, it is secure and clean. The Senior rate was 60.00 a night, and the other good thing is they accept pets. It is just off I-90 in Issaquah, and near shopping centers, and is adjacent to a restaurant, and with the hotel key you get a 10% discount. It was safe and secure.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the 0295 seattle (issaquah) .it is alwais a pleasuree to receive a positive feedback.
i will share your comments whit our team.im sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuousl improve the quality of our services.

Been to Motel 6 Seattle East - Issaquah? Share your experiences!