“Great Tour” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Treehouse Point

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Issaquah
Treehouse Point
You added Treehouse Point to your Saves list
6922 Preston-Fall City Road SE, Issaquah, WA 98027   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Issaquah B&B and Inns
Erie, Pennsylvania
“Great Tour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I took the tour of the tree houses while we were visiting Seattle. Our tour guide was wonderful and knowledgeable. He catered to the young and old alike. I was glad to visit, and get ideas and a better understanding of what would need to be done in the future when I want to build my tree house. If you can't stay overnight, take the tour.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Tacoma, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our night in the trees! The rooms were comfy and clean. We wish there was more to do, especially maybe a group activity with the other guests. Too bad the grounds are bigger, but it is still in the city! Overall, a great experience!!

• Stayed September 2013
Merced, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to stay in a treehouse for a special birthday. I booked late, and no tree house was available. I booked the Cedar Room inside the lodge.
The room is nicely furnished with lots of homey touches throughout. Unlike the tree houses, this room has a bathroom, shower, and tub.... and wifi. The room opens onto a porch with river view.The living room with fireplace is only one staircase away. The Cedar room is large, the bed is huge, and very comfortable.
The grounds are beautiful, tall trees and a river bordering the property.
I met only 2 staff members, the manager and the cook, and both were accommodating and very friendly. Breakfast was a real treat, home made scones, jams, granola, more. The cook with her cooking skills and warm manner is a definite asset to the complex!
I enjoyed meeting other guests over breakfast. All seemed to have enjoyed their stays in various tree houses. The common lament was the lack of bath rooms in tree houses. Depending on the tree house, you have to either climb up/down stairs or ladders. Not so wonderful when it's 30 degrees at night. Also, if you'd had a couple of glasses of wine, you will have to watch your steps even more carefully.
The biggest minus about the place, and it took me by surprise, is the proximity of the complex to the road. In some cases the tree houses are located just a few feet from the road. Even though the lodge is set back a bit more, it's still very close to the road. You can hear the cars go by very clearly. The road is quite busy, though traffic dies down a bit at night. I'm not used to hearing any cars at night, so I didn't exactly "get away" from it all. It would still be nice to stay in a tree house some day, even if I have to put up with the road noise.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Vancouver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights, as a birthday present for him. We stayed in the "Nest" treehouse the first night and the second night we stayed in the Cedar room which is in the main lodge. The Nest was very cozy, not big but big enough for a seating area where we enjoyed our wine and cheese that we brought. It also had a nice patio to enjoy on warmer days. I could only get one night in a treehouse because this place books up early. Keep in mind there are no washrooms in the treehouses, but this was not an issue for us. There is a shared washroom nearby and in the main lodge. They are currently building another washroom/shower area for their guests.

The property has a river running right next to it, so we were able to see some of the last salmon swimming upstream (lots of dead stinking ones nearby too). The breakfast was really yummy and they tried to make it a little different each morning. The cookies for afternoon tea/coffee were homemade and also very yummy. They must have known we love oatmeal raisin.

We visited nearby Snoqualmie Falls, which was very nice. We had a brilliant, fall day (not raining) for a hike down to the bottom of the falls. Nice park to visit. For the train buffs there is also a display of very, old railway cars and engines, just before you reach Snoqualmie. The city has put up information signs for each of the railway cars, so it's very informative and a nice walk.

I highly recommend staying here. Next time I would try to stay in one of the two level treehouses or the Temple of the Moon.

Room Tip: Treehouses near the river will give you a nice sound to fall asleep by.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Hot Springs, South Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My mother and I planned our entire trip to the Pacific NW around our 2 night stay at Treehouse Point and, though Mom (age 75) could have wished for an en suite bathroom, our stay could not have been more comfortable! The surroundings were breathtaking, breakfast was wonderful, the hosts and employees were a delight and the yoga instructor was fantastic! We were in The Nest and it was very cozy little place with a sitting area inside as well as outside on the balcony. The one and only drawback was that because The Nest is the least expensive treehouse available, it is also the one closest to the road and so, even though the street noise was not that noticeable, it meant that I couldn't pretend I was part of the modern Swiss Family Robinson lost in the Rainforest of the NW. Otherwise though, I have no complaints whatsoever and hope to come back again one day!

Room Tip: The Nest and the Upper Pond are next to the highway so I would choose any of the other treehouses fo...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Medicine Hat, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

I can not say anything bad about this beautiful place. Stumbled across it on Pinterest and booked a trip to Seattle with my husband! We stayed in temple of blue moon and it was perfect! Staff was so welcoming and gave us lost of information and the continental breakfast was amazing!!! The grounds were nice to walk through in the morning and bring us back to our childhood climbing up some! We can not wait to go back and spend more than one night here!

• Stayed October 2013
Hood River, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

We booked for a birthday and it was really great!! The tree houses were all so beautiful and amazing. The host was very kind and helpful. The breakfast was delicious! They even had a s'more making station! The walk through the property was lovely! I can't wait to return for another visit! It was so quiet and a great get away close to Seattle.

I would reccomend going in the winter if you want to get out and explore. It was raining during our stay but it made the tree house so cozy !!

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Treehouse Point? Share your experiences!