“Hoquiam's great Italian restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Hoquiam
Cuisines: Italian
Prineville, Oregon
“Hoquiam's great Italian restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

This is a great little restaurant and the number of customers shows it. We know that we should go early if we want a select a table; otherwise the place may be hammered with customers. We like the booths.
My favorite is the Casa Mia special pizza. (They other traditional pizzas, plus some new inventions that I haven't tried, but the 'special' has been my favorite for over 45 years!)

Last time I was visiting Hoquiam, we had take-out from the Casa Mia: the special (of course), the shrimp salad and an order of spaghetti with meat sauce. If we hadn't been eating the meal at home, I would have requested a side of more sauce--the noodles were a little on the dry side.
The prices are reasonable and the house wine is a bargain.

PS: I grew up in Hoquiam but now live 300 miles away. So it's a treat to have delicious pizza when I return !

• Visited January 2012