“First experience, awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Seattle, Washington
“First experience, awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

With not a lot of choices for dining around Westport, WA, we heard about Bennett's and decided to check it out. My wife had the Pasta Primevera, I had the Captain's Platter and my daughter had the Chicken Fried Chicken. All of the food was exceptional! My wife said that the pasta primavera was probably the best she had ever eaten. My seafood was perfectly cooked. Danielle, our server, was knowledgable and friendly. Food that was supposed to be hot, was hot, food that was supposed to be cold, was cold. Great wines also.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dublin, Ireland
“restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

i have eaten here before and the food and service was good but this time the service was poor the staff didnt give all the guests time to finish their starters when they brought over their main course. the food was as usual was lovely but the staff i would give it 3

Aberdeen, Washington
“Best Restaurant Around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Ate at Bennett's for the first time last week. Can't figure out why I've lived in Grays Harbor for 5 years and I'm just now experiencing this wonderful restaurant! It was a slice of heaven! My husband had halibut and thought it was probably the best he'd had. I had the special of the evening - salmon smothered in clam sauce with shrimp and crab. It was amazing! The best part might have been the prawn cocktail appetizer. They make their own cocktail sauce and its excellent in the prawn cocktail. We couldn't pass up dessert. It was also wonderful. I had the strawberry shortcake and my husband had the Creme brûlée. They were both excellent. The staff was very helpful and made you feel right at home. We will definitely be back again soon.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Olympia, Washington
“Avoid deep fried”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Bennett's was recommended by every local we met. It no doubt was very good, but we made the mistake of ordering a deep fried offering. That's never a god choice no matter where you are. My spouse, who rarely eats deep fried foods,liked the meal was better than I. I thought the captains plate was perhaps a little better than average.

orcas island, wa
“quick service, good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We ate lunch and dinner here and were impressed by the wide variety of well-prepared, healthy seafood, fast and polite service and relaxed, informal atmosphere. Highly recommended.