“cozy dining in the garden or living room of home” 4 of 5 stars

114 West Allyn Street, Goldendale, WA
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Renton
“cozy dining in the garden or living room of home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Very cozy with a warmth of being in friends dining room, quite busy with locals and tourists alike. The entrée comes with a salad of mixed baby greens, not what I would expect from a small town restaurant. My flat iron steak and smashed potatoes with veggies was delicious and a very reasonable 14.95. Comes with fresh bread and a olive oil dipping sauce. I found the olive oil to be bitter, but rest of the meal was very good.

Visited July 2013

Puget Sound
“Good but just short of great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Overall the restaurant was quite good and had the waitress gotten my order correct the score would have been higher. I asked for my steak medium rare but she wrote down medium well (same as my wife's). Okay we all make mistakes and it was a busy afternoon. But based on my firsthand experience I can't rate this any higher. The bread, the salad, veggies, and all were very good. I expect that most people will have a very pleasant experience at the Townhouse.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ducktown
“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We've been at the Townhouse Restaurant for lunch. Sitting outside on a nice day, great srervice, great food, what else can you wish for.
The wines were delicious, the salad outstanding.
Next time we're planning for a dining experience too.
Marion&Dirk, Germany

Visited May 2013
Seattle, USA
“All Around Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

A girlfriend and I were on a road trip for the weekend and ended up in Goldendale on Friday night. Out looking for a place to eat we came across the Townhouse Restaurant.
They had large tables with umbrellas outside for dining al fresco so we decided to try it since the weather was perfect for sitting outside.
From start to finish the Townhouse hit all the marks for a great place to eat. Our server was friendly but not obtrusive; she explained the special, made us feel right at home, and provided a perfect level of service.
I had the Cobb salad (which they readily agreed to make without bacon for me) and my friend had the veggie burger. My salad was huge, and was presented beautifully (check out my photo of it).
The veggie burger was one of the best I've ever tasted and my friend agreed, eating the whole thing quickly. We also had the potato wedges which were a large portion for a side.
The owner was there and we chatted with him off and on throughout our meal. He seems to really love making his customers happy and it showed in all ways.
If I ever make it back to Goldendale you can bet I'll make a beeline to the Townhouse.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Goldendale, Washington
“Such excellent food and service we keep coming back!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My husband and I have found our favorite local restaurant. We keep coming back with each other and bringing friends and family. The food is so real! Fresh salads, meals made in house not in a box. My favorite is the salad with lemon parsley vinaigrette . We also can order the prime rib dinner over and over its so tasty. The staff is so accommodating and friendly always making us feel right at home and the restaurant is such a homey atmosphere you might forget you're not eating at a friend's house!

• Visited September 2012